Chapter 18 - Confession

Seoks pov:

I returned to the house and called a group meeting "I called you all here as I found where Ateez are based" everyone gasped "Eun ill send you the address and I want you to go there and tell me anything that happens" he nodded and left.

I sent him the location and proceeded to talk to the others. "I saw yeosang speaking with a elderly woman, I have a strong belief that she has something to do with Ari, i have a picture of her, jeonghwa i want you to find her" he also nodded and left to complete his mission "Ho you can rest" he smiled and sat down grabbing his book.

Wooyoung pov:

San was standing there staring at me, his eyes glowing a bright shade of brown in the sun, he was waiting for me to tell him what changed me during the kidnapping.

"san, its really hard to tell you" he looked a little disappointed but I just didn't know how to bring up the truth, that I love him. "why? I'm your best friend woo, you can tell me anything" I sighed "that's the thing I don't want you to be my best friend san" he looked at me blank, like he couldn't believe what I was saying "I want you to be my boyfriend" I blushed, my cheeks must have been blood red.

I felt san cup my face and wrap his hand round my waist pulling me into a deep meaningful kiss. "do I want to know how you realised that you like me" he giggled "no, you don't" I said kissing him just one more time.

Yeosang pov:

I came back and I decided to look for wooyoung when I saw Ari going to the garden "hey Ari, you seen woo anywhere" I must have sturteld her becuase she jumped "no i haven't seen him all day" she said with a soft tone "you want to walk with me to the garden" I asked smiling and she nodded ever so slightly gesturing to walk together.

We were walking when I saw san and wooyoung "oh look its san and woo, let's go say hi" I made my way forward but Ari pulled me back holding me in place "no, give them privacy" she said gripping my shoulder, making sure I don't move.

I was not expecting to see what I saw "are t-they, kissing" I couldn't get my eyes of them, I didn't even know san and woo where gay. "yes, yes they are" now I understand why Ari didn't see a point in my jealousy becuase wooyoung was gay and san is too.

Aris pov:

I went out to the park with yeosang as hongjoong banned me from going out alone. We where sitting on a bench looking at all the children playing at the play ground and having fun with Thier friends and family.

"hello Ari" i turned around to see my mother sitting beside me on the bench "let's go yeosang" I grabbed yeosangs arm getting ready to leave "Ari i need to tell you something" I let go of yeosangs arm and decide to listen for once to what my mother had to say.

"what is it you want to tell me" I said looking at her, I could see she looked worried but I brushed it off. "you had a brother" I stood up looking at her and yeosang, "your lieing" she explained everything and why she couldn't love me.

"he was 2 years old when he died and you was just born" my mother was crying explaining the story and I was a little emotional too. I wish I got to get to know my brother but the world clearly wasnt fit for him.

I decided to give her and dad a chance to love me and be my perants. "thank you Ari, I promise that I'll never leave you again" she Cryed so much tears I was honestly happy to have my mother back.

"what was my brothers name" my mother turned around and looked up at the beautiful cyan sky "we never had time to give him a name" I looked up at the ocean of blue and clouds 'i wish I knew you brother'.

Seoks pov:

I was enjoying my wine when my phone rang "yes Eun"

"I saw Ari and yeosang leave, I heard Thier going to the park"

"call jeonghun to go to the park and report if he see's anything" I hanged up and went back to enjoying my wine by bonhwa's dead body.

*******

Yes I know the ending is kinda gross but seok is literally a psychopath in this story.

But hey san and woo finaly conffesed to each other, how cute :)