Chapter 15 - Nightmares

Yeosang pov:

I felt someone grab my hand. I opened my eyes and saw bonhwa holding a gun that he shot at seoks leg, Ari was holding my hand smiling at me.

"GO QUICK" bonhwa yelled, I stood up, grabbed Aris wrist pulling her out of the building quickly.

2 gun shots were heard as we run out the building 'i hope bonhwa's okay. He helped, a lot'.

Aris pov:

We were in the car. Hongjoong driving with yeosang at the front and me at the back with San and wooyoung this time. "it's so good to see you butter cup" he said weakly but smiling "I'm happy your back woo" I smiled watching as he sunck his head deeply into sans kneck, they looked cute together, i don't know why as they both probably like females, but they looked like a cute couple cuddling into each other after a Ruth night at work. I giggled to myself and looked out the window.

When we arrived home san helped wooyoung get to his room and hongjoong called a doctor by the name minhyuk who was another friend they trusted.

We all sat jn the living room, san was still panicing, hoping that wooyoung is okay. Minutes later minhyuk came downstairs "he's okay, I made sure all his wounds aren't infected and I had him have some water and food. He's been through a lot so let him rest. He does want to speak to Ari until he goes to sleep though" I nodded and made my way upstairs not relizing I'm leaving an annoyed yeosang behind.

Wooyoung pov:

I heard knocking on my door "come in" it was Ari standing there in the door way happy and smiling. I gestured her to sit next to me and she did. "you wanted to talk" she asked, not looking away from me.

"I wanted to thank you"

"what wooyoung, no, for what?" she said, giggling like a little girl.

"for risking your life to save mine, thank you arj, thank you so much" I started to tear up and she did to.

"I'm just so happy your alive, rest up okay, you need it" I nodded and she left my room leaving me all alone.

Aris pov:

It was 1:46 am and I got woken up by screams, I run into wooyoung's room, hugging him tight in my arms letting him sink into my touch. Everyone showed up in his room "is everything okay woo" hongjoong said panicked, giving him a concerned look "I had a nightmare, ari will it be okay if you stay with me for a little bit please" I nodded and everyone left. San looked sad when he left and yeosang didn't even look at me, he looked mad 'whats his problem'.

I cupped wooyoung's face and moved his hair away from his eyes "speak to me woo, was if that bad" he explained everything that happened to him in detail, I couldn't help but cry. He went through hell all becuase of me "I'm so sorry woo, it's all my fault" he cupped my cheek, cleaning away my tears with his thumb "don't blame yourself. Please" he smiled lightly at me patting the right side of his bed. I lied down and fell asleep instantly.

Sans pov:

Seeing wooyoung with ari really hurt. I was happy he was back but I wanted to be there for him. I knocked on hongjoong's room door, I decided to tell him first.

The door opened, revealing a tierd hongjoong "can I talk to you please" he gestured me to come inside and I did "what's wrong san" I finally decided to come out the closet.

"I'm going to tell everyone eventually, but I want to tell you first" I fiddled with my fingers. Scared of what he might think about me. He put his hand on my shoulder and smiled "I know, I don't know if the others do, but I know you like him" I couldn't believe hongjoong knew "you knew I was gay and liked wooyoung and you just didn't do anything about it" he laughed at me "no matter who you are san or who you love, you'll always be my brother" he hugged me tightly "but I think woo likes ari" he laughed again letting go of the hug "San, go to sleep" he laughed and he went to sleep. I excited his room and done the same.

Aris pov:

I was dreaming about flying dogs and unicorns when wooyoung woke me up "Ari" he whisperd loudly "what" I sighed turning around to face him"i can't sleep, I have to tell you something until I do" I sat up and he did to "what's wrong" he looked scared to tell me but he proceeded "I'm going to try and make this as short as possible".

I was geting more tense by his words. What is he going to say. "you see Ari, before the kidnapping I had a huge crush on you" I blushed at his words but I let him carry on "but when I was there I realised that I only liked you to hide away from my sexuality" I was confused by his words "are you trying to tell me that your into males" he nodded shyly and I huge smile grew on my face, I hugged him tightly "I like san Ari, no, I love him"

*******

Im not shipping anyone in this story, wooyoung and san are gay in this. If you don't like that, don't read this :)
For the others who aren't homiphobic and are okay with this, enjoy the rest of the story <3

And look at this cute picture of woo and san :)

I don't ship them btw I just think its cute.