Chapter 11 - I Still Want You

Aris pov:

It's been a week since wooyoung's been missing. The others where trying so hard to find him. Me and yeosang also didn't talk much after the kiss, I didn't really want to anyways, right now finding wooyoung became our priority.

I was in the kitchen as hongjoong asked me to make sandwiches for everyone, I felt hands wrap around my waist and a soothing vioce speaking into my ear, "I'm sorry I didn't talk to you much this week" I turned around and shoved a piece of ham in his mouth and said "it's okay, we're all busy looking for wooyoung, take these sandwiches down okay" he nodded and wondered of whilst I went to my room trying to think about the situation we're in and where wooyoung could be.

Wooyoung's pov:

I wonder how long I've been down here, I didn't know whether it was day or night. There was no windows, just this one single lamp lighting the right side of the room.

I was tierd, everything, every inch of my body hurt, my head was throbing and I was really hungry, I heard the door open and seok came in with eun guarding the door "I bet your hungry, Ill let you eat as I need you to live for information" he was holding a piece of bread with only a slice of cheese, I was so hungry that to me it looked immaculate, "eun call bonhwa down to feed him please, then we'll carry on with question's" my hands were tied up so I couldn't do anything and I hated the questions time, I lost count of the amount of times it happened, it hurt a lot and all I needed to do was speak to make it hurt less but I couldn't.

It's been i don't know how long but bonhwa came down, I realised that every time bonhwa would come he would have old or fresh bruises all other his body, it made me wonder do they hit him to? Bonhwa grabbed the bread and started feeding me, it felt so good to finally eat something, I just hoped it wasn't poisend, but seok did say he needed me for information, so he wouldn't kill me yet.

Yeosang pov:

We were all in the meeting room, san wouldn't stop crying and blaming himself for wooyoung's possible kidnapping, who would kidnap wooyoung. San looked horrid, he didnt sleep at all this week, he barely ate and all he done was cry, I was worried for him, I just hoped we would find wooyoung soon.

After a while we heard running down the stairs and the meeting room door got pushed open with power, there was a tierd and out of breath Ari "we... We a-are so, s-stupid" we all looked confused at her, what did she mean. "Ari. Sit down and explain" hongjoong told her and she sat down taking some deep breaths and explained her thoughts to us.

"it's so obvious. Wooyoung has been missing for a week, he has possibly been kidnapped and who better would it be but seok" she spoke sense, seok was after us like a dog after a cat, it's a really high possibility that seok has wooyoung.

San stood up and slamed his hand on the table forming it into a fist "you know where they live! Take us there NOW Ari! What if they kill him and he ends up like dal, 6FT UNDER THE FUCKING GROUND!" san couldn't finish speaking as hongjoong spoke up "SAN! sit please, we'll save him, he's not dieing on us" san sat down tears streaming down his face, 'i know how it feels buddy, I know how you feel'.

Wooyoung's pov:

I finished eating and bonhwa walked away, "so wooyoung, you going to speak today or stay silent" I didn't say a word, I was looking down at my laps, I wasn't going to say a word "where is Ari" i stayed silent, not a word from my mouth "okay let me ask again, where is Ari!" I felt tears show in my eyes, I knew what was about to happen "no silence, okay" he took out his gun and shot if 1cm away from my foot, I jumped i hated this, he either misses or doesn't and I never know which "okay, how about you explain to me why you saved her pathetic life, why is Ari so important to you" I finally spoke, looking up at him with anger "becuase we weren't about to let her end up like dal" he shot again, scratching my cheek but lickly not placing a hole in it. "if dal wasn't such a nosy bitch she would still be alive, it's her fault for ending up dead! Fucking bitch is so stupid she even put her boyfriend in danger but mother fucker servived" he rolled his eyes, I couldn't let him say stuff like that no matter how much it would hurt after "YOU KILLED HER MOTHER FUCKER, IT'S YOUR FUALT, NOT HERS AND DON'T FUCKI..." he punched me in the stomach, then my face, punching whilst saying "ill let you of today, but it'll be satisfying seeing you die" he left me in the room alone, tears where escaping, yells of pain and sadness, blood pouring from out my mouth and nose "FUCKING KILL ME FINALY, KILL ME MOTHER FUCKER" more tears escaped, I was done with life at this point, but I knew San wouldn't live withought me, he was the only thought keeping me alive, protecting Ari and us 'I'm sorry if I don't make it out san, you'll always mean the world to me'

*******

I hope your all enjoying the story so far <3

There's more coming so prepare your popcorn HAHAHAHA :) it's getting brutal BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

And sorry for the short chapter loves :( I promise there is longer one's coming. ♥