Chapter 21 - Betrayal

Aris pov:

"I can't do it seok, I can't help you" he pulled out his gun and put in on his lap not saying a word "I love them, I can't betray them soek" he put the gun up to my mother's head, crys where heard around the room, "seok please, I cant" he placed his finger on the trigger "5" he said slowly pulling on the triger ever so slightly that it barely moved "4" I couldn't bearth, I didn't want to help him but my mother, she couldn't die "seok please" I Cryed out, begging, pleading "3" I was shaking, teriffied but yet my mother's life was on the line and I couldn't bring myself to say it "2" ill say it "please" my mum said weakly.

"1" he was about to shoot "okay!, okay I'll help you, just don't kill them, please" he placed his gun back in his leather coat pocket patting my head "good girl, come to the meeting room in 7 minutes, we'll talk through the plan there".

7 minutes have passed and I made my way to the meeting room being met by Ho, Jeonghun and seok.

"where's Eun" I asked thinking that they maybe killed him too "that's for us to know and you to figure out, but that isn't what we're here to talk about" he said placing to objects on the table infront of me, a phone and a mini microphone "what's this for" I asked letting him explain.

"the phone is for contact only through message, the microphone is already put in the phone so we could hear everything" I didn't want to go on with this plan but I had to 'I'm sorry yeosang'.

Hongjoongs pov:

We were all in yeosangs room talking over a plan "so we all know that seok has Ari and that she's in great danger" I said "we know where he's based but we should..." I couldn't finish of the sentence as we all heard the front door open. "Jongho, mingi stay with yeosang, the others come with me".

We made our way downstairs, guns out and ready to shoot the imposter, to only be met by no other but the kidnapped girl herself.

"Ari!" all the boys run to her, hugging her tight "let her breath, how are you Ari" i asked checking for any bruising or cuts on her body "I run away from there, is yeosang okay" she said panicked and I led her to his room.

Aris pov:

I was looking for the right time to let them know what was going on. But I had to find out if yeosang was okay first.

"ARI!" both jongho and mingi attacked me with hugs and questions "let her breath god, she's here to see yeosang" when they finally let me free i walked over to his bed and immediately whispered something in his ear causing him panic in his eyes.

I placed the phone that seok gave me on the night stand and he looked at it with anger "how are you" I asked taking his hand "I'm okay, you".

Yeosang pov:

It's been 3 days and I've been up and walking. We found out about seoks plan and the microphone. Mingi programed his computure to say stuff during the day and stay quite during night to make seok believe Ari is talking to us.

"what do we do about you parent's" san asked, we were all in a tough spot and wondering how to help. "from wooyoungs kidnapping we know that we have to be careful and stealfy" Jongho said and he was right, Aris parents weren't safe and we have no idea how to help them.

"we need to save them, I just got them back i cant lose them again, don't you guys have parents, wouldn't you save them" her words cut deep into our hearts, Turing all our faces into sadness, we couldn't be angry becuase she didn't know "we acctualy don't have perants, none of us here do, san doesn't even know his" her expression turned blank and her eyes went on the tabel "im sorry" she said leaving the meeting room quicker then the speed of light.

**********

I'm having a terrible writer's block that's why this chapter is really short.

I'll try to update with chapter 22 soon <3