Chapter 8 - Aris Story

Yeosang pov:

When we came back she run straighter to her room "Ari wait" she didn't so I run after her "ari they clearly are your parents, why are you lieing to me, tell me please, I'm worried about you" that's the truth I was worried about her, she looked so sad, I hated seeing her like that "just thought they never wanted me, what changed Thier mind" I didn't really understand, but I new i needed to comfort her, so I sat next to her on her bed and hugged her, "it'll be okay, tell me when your ready" i whispered into her ear, she hugged me tighter, tears streaming down her face 'I never want to let you go'

I heard her cry, it broke my heart, what did they do to her to cause her this much pain, I cuped her face, looking into her eyes "don't cry, your to precious to cry" she let out a small giggle, with a cute tiny smile, "there it is, the pretty smile" I don't know why but I really wanted to kiss her. I looked deep into her eyes "so are you ready to tell me" our eyes met with each other "yes I'll tell you, you all deserve to know" so with that I called a group meeting and we all met in the basement.

Aris pov:

As soon as we all met i sat down next to yeosang and explained what happened when me and yeosang were out "so wait, your trying to tell me that your parents did something bad to you... Did they beat you?" yunho asked, I shoock my head. I didn't know where to start, how to start.

"I was 7 when my family started to hate me, I never new the reason to why" my voice cracking randomly in the middle of my sentence. I really didn't want to tell them my story but they told me theirs I thought it ws only fair if I told them mine. "Ari if it's to much, you don't have to tell us, you know that right" hongjoong said "I know but I really want to get it off my chest. I never told anyone" I thought it would help to tell them, I trusted them the most "okay, I understand, tell us as much as you need" hongjoong said and I nodded "well as I said I was 7 when it started".

Flashback:

"move it you useless child" my mum yelled, pulling me by the wrist to an alleyway, my dad behind us, I was crying, afraid I didn't know what was going to happen to me. "mum" I said but she done nothing "mummy" I said in between my crys "don't call me mum" she yelled slapping me, I held my bruised cheek, crying from the mental and physical pain I felt. "you are and never will be my daughter" she looked scary, like a demon. "don't follow us child, if you do I swear I'll fucking kill you"

End flashback:

"I was left alone in the alleyway, I became homeless at 7, steeling trying to servive" they all were speechless, they just stared at me with pitty, but I didn't want them to pitty me i justed wanted them to be there as friends, my new family "I don't need your pitty, I just want to know that I can trust you like family" they smiled "of course cup cake, we're here for you, your apart of the family" wooyoung said and everyone else agreed. We all later had a group hug and I went to my room.

Yeosang pov:

I decided to check up on Ari as its been 5 hours after everything happened, I wanted to make sure she was okay. I knocked on her room door, I heard walking and later the door opened showing me her sad expression and teary eyes, I pulled her into a tight hug "everything will be okay Ari, I'm her for you, we all are".

She pulled me inside and we both sat down on her bed. "I'm sorry Ari, if I knew I wouldn't have let them close to you" I chocked out, I felt guilty for her pain, its like I carry pain around were ever I go, but she was just like me, her world was also dark, I wanted to help her make it brighter "yeosang, please don't blame yourself" she took my hand and held it like if my hand was as friagile as a baby bird. I turned her head to look at me, moving her short hair out of her eyes "I love it, when you smile" she blushed, I was about to kiss her but she looked away "I'm so lucky to have you as a friend yeosang" she mentioned, ouch I just got friend zoned. We stayed together for 20 minutes talking about each other, getting to know each other more and turns out we have more in common then i thought.

Sooahs pov:

5 hours have past, I was happy when I found Ari, but I couldn't help my tears, her leaving and not looking at us broke me. My daughter hated me, I really thought I would get her back just like that. "I told you honey, I told you we did this for nothing" kwan said, sitting beside me, "I'm happy I got to see her, she was with a boy, i think they were in a relationship, I'm so happy our daughter met a boy" I said smiling thinking about the pretty, blond boy that was with my daughter. "maybe we should just leave her, let her be happy with him" obviously he would say that "I'm not giving up on my daughter kwan, I'll fight for her" I said storming of to our room.

Aris pov:

"thanks for giving me company yeosang" I said looking up at him with a smile, he was about to say something but my phone started ringing. "who would be calling you" he looked at me, I bet he was even shocked to know I have a phone, "it's bonhwa, what do I do" I looked at him confused and worried.

"how does he have your phone number"

"he gave me this phone, all of them have my number"

He looked worried "we have to give it to mingi to see if it doesn't have a tracker" i handed him the phone and we made our way to the others.

******'*

This is it for this chapter, I run out of ideas hope chapter 9 will be better.