Chapter 14 - Blood, Sweat & Tears

San's pov:

"we're here" Ari spoke and hongjoong stopped the car right outside the gate to not give any signs of us being here to wooyoungs kidnappers.

We were all ready to go in and ari gave all of us tight hugs. She hugged me last and whispered something in my ear "bring him back, I trust you san" her words gave me a boost of confidence "I promise I will".

We were all ready to go in saying bye to Ari and yunho after an unfamiliar voice spoke to us. "it's not safe here" fuck, our plan went to shit.

Aris pov:

Me and yunho where waving bye to the others when i heard a familiar voice speak, a vioce i didn't hear for a long time "it's not safe they know your here" I was mad, bonhwa was standing there taking all our hope away but something about bonhwa being alone made me want to stop hongjoong from blowing his head off, by that I mean shooting him.

I went up to hongjoong and lowered his gun pleading him with my eyes not to shoot. It took him a while but he eventually nodded and told the others to lower Thier weapons which they did.

Bonhwa smiled at me and spoke "seok knows your here, he has a plan, he won't give wooyoung away that easily. That is if Ari gives herself in" i nodded and hongjoong instantly spoke "NO! We arnt doing that! We'll find another way" I stood infront of hongjoong begging him to let me go with them.

"hongjoong please let me go with you" I stared at him with begging eyes.

"Ari no! It's not safe, I'm not allowing this, you made a promise"

"please hongjoong I know but I'll be fine, please, for wooyoung" I started to cry and with that hongjoong sighed and nodded "as long as stay close to us" I nodded, bonhwa went in first promising he'll try and help. After 20 minutes we went in.

Wooyoung pov:

I was sitting there trembling, afraid of what's going to happen. Seok stood up, I didn't want to look weak but I flinched when I realised how close he was "awwww, wooyoung-ie is scared" he said with a baby vioce, he grabbed my hair and pulled it so that I could look at him "I'm only going to untigh you" he said letting go of my hair with force.

I decided to take this as an opportunity to swing at him but I forgot how  weak i was so I missed. He punched me in the face causing me to fall to the cold ground. He pulled my shirt picking me up and placing me back on the chair "move again and ill shoot you" I stayed put not looking at him but at the door, bonhwa stood there, worry visible in his eyes "Thier here" he said "great prepare yourself" seok said smiling like a maniac.

Yeosnags pov:

We slowly and quietly entered the building. Ari was right beside me as hongjoong gave the role as her body gaurd and told me to protect her. It was quite and dark, the sound of our footsteps echod across the room however, the footsteps stopped.

I pulled Ari close to me whilst realising the 3 men infront of us pointing Thier guns at us, we done the same "follow us if you want to get out of here alive and with you friend" hongjoong stared at them clenching his jaw in anger. He looked at us giving us a sign to follow the 3 men which i remember as jeonghun, Ho and eun.

We followed them down a flight of stairs. Ari was behind me and behind her was Jongho. We came across an old white door. Eun opened it letting us inside and shut it leaving us there in the dark.

Wooyoung pov:

I heard the door open and to my surprise I saw them, my 7 brothers and Ari 'why is she here' I was happy to see them but apart of me wished they weren't here.

"ahh, hello there, Ari princess you came back home" what he said made me sick, this guy is insane and theres no way we're letting her go "ah right, I almost forgot, wooyoung look your friends" he laughed pulling my hair once again to look at them this time "don't fucking touch him" San yelled so loud my headache couldn't take it "sani I won't if you give me my princess".

Aris pov:

I couldn't get my eyes of wooyoung, he looked pale and starved, his eyes were barely open and his lips were really dry, his clothes were stained crimson and his body with red blood and purple bruises. Sweat was dripping from his body and his hair was messy and damp. I wanted to hold him tight in my arms and tell him that's he's safe. But I couldn't.

"come here princess, come to me" yeosang stood infront of me blocking me from seok "your not getting her back" yeosang pushed me in the direction of seonghwa telling him to protect me, seonghwa took me into his grip not letting me go.

I can tell that seok got angry at yeosang's words. He pulled wooyoung up by his kneck and pointed a gun at wooyoung's head. That's when I pulled out of seonghwas grip and broke into tears "please seok, I'll stay here, don't hurt him" I got pulled up by San and he hugged me tightly "I'm not giving you up" he whispered to me "it's his life on the line, give the bitch to me and he'll live" I could see that san was getting mad at seoks words.

"take Ari to safty. RUN!" wooyoung told us all to run but we didn't leave, I couldn't handle seeing wooyoung like this. I had to follow my heart. I looked at all of them "thank you, for everything" I smiled breaking free from San "what are you doing. ARI! NO" wooyoung got pushed over to the others. San helped him up and yeosang flipped.

Yeosang's pov:

I saw Ari in seoks arms, him pointing the gun at her now. I pointed my gun at him yelling "LET HER FUCKING GO YOU ASSHOLE" he laughed "give your guns to bonhwa or I'll shoot her" i didn't want to but hongjoong tapped my shoulder "it'll be okay, we'll save her" i gave my gun over to bonhwa "now enjoy the sight of her dead body" I fell to the ground feeling useless again, hearing all the others scream made me weak "please..." wooyoung said quietly but couldn't finish as the gun shot muted all of us "FUCK!" I closed my eyes and felt someone grab my hand.

******

This took a turn but atleast wooyoung's safe :)