Chapter 4 - Hitting The Target

Aris pov:

I was still wondering why seok was so mad and I still couldn't get over him yelling at me, why was he so angry and aggressive when it came to the Mafia Ateez?

I remember I heard Jeonghwa and Ho mention the Mafia Ateez so I'm guessing hongjoong is the leader. I still wonder if I've done the right thing not trusting hongjoong but I knew they couldn't hurt me or at least I hoped.

Yeosang pov:

We where having a nother meeting, Jongho was telling us about his plan on how to find the girl and put her on our team. "obviously we don't know where they are based so because of that we don't know where to look for her" Jongho explained going into more detail with his plan.

"I thought that we could split up into a group of 3 that way it'll be quicker to find her"

"did you all ready pick our groups"

"yes I did captain, group one is yeosang, wooyoung and you. You will be looking around the park, she could show up again"

"okay great who's group 2"

"group 2 is seonghwa, yunho and me, we will look around town hoping to bump into her"

"then looks like last is me and San. What's our job"

"you'll stay"

"what that's boring, thanks Jongho"

"you also have a job mingi, you will try and hack the camera's around town to see if you could spot her anywhere, san will keep in touch with us when anything is spotted"

"okay great plan, let's go then" I said, and we all went to find our target.

Seoks pov:

I held an important meeting in the living room whilst Ari was taking a shower so I knew she wouldn't hear us. "what do we do if she finds out boss" Eun asked, clearly we all do care about her, she's our princess in this castle and I'm like a fursty Prince wanting her all to myself "well we'll have no choice but to kill her" I said with pain in my heart, "we can't just kill her seok, she's innocent and perfect, who knows maybe she'll even join our group" Bonhwa said, I couldn't help but laugh at the fact he believed our princess would join us after we killed 2 people and left 4 women hostage in our basement and tortured. "your stupid Bonhwa, you really think she would" Bonhwas face turned sad and pale, love how disgusting.

Aris pov:

I finished my shower and decided to go downstairs to find the others. I heard them talking about something I think is important so I decided to eavesdrop on what they had to say.

"Bonhwa your stupid"

"but you don't know seok, she could"

"Bonhwa my friend we killed 2 people and held 4 women hostage and tortured in our basement. You really think she would join us"

I froze, I felt sick, disgusted by what seok said. I didn't know what to do, I was scared for my life. The guilt I had for not trusting hongjoong was taking over me. I felt trapped.

I run for it, I sprinted out the door.

"YOU CANT RUN PRINCESS, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU!"

Yunho pov:

We walked for over 5 hours and there was no sign of her, I was slowly giving up. "heard anything from mingi and san" seonghwa asked jungho, who also looked like he was giving up. "nothing" he answerd with a sigh "I give up, what if she's sleeping or something" I said sitting down at a bus stop as that's the only best seat around. "don't give up yet Yunho, we'll find her, for hongjoong and yeosang, they need this" seonghwa was right they do need this, so we carried on surching.

Aris pov:

I run as fast as I could reaching the park i was at last time when I met hongjoong and the other two boys, I hoped they where there again. "you are running out of breath princess, I won't hurt you if you just come with me" I didn't listen to him, yes I was tierd but I was also scared so I run for it but I felt a strong grip pulling me back and throwing me onto the ground "you got far but not far enough Ari, your story ends here" tears where streaming down my face as I watchesld him pull out his gun.

I closed my eyes but nothing, I waited a little but still nothing, no gun shot, no word, apsolutly nothing. I opened my eyes and saw a handsome blond haired boy beating seok up to death. I got picked up by a small but muscled figure who tosed me over his shoulder "put me down" no word from him, I saw hongjoong pull my life savior away from seok and they started running towards a black range rover which I'm guessing was there's.
"I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU KANG YEOSANG" I heard seok scream after I was tosed in the car and they drove off.

Yeosang pov:

She was finally safe and with us. I felt great knowing i saved her life. But I was dying to know why he wanted to kill her. "wooyoung call mingi and tell him to tell the others we have her" hongjoong said from beside me "can I know what the fuck is going on" she said, I didn't know if she was angry or just confused by what happened. Non of us decided to tell her yet so I asked for her name.

"what's your name"

"I asked a question first and I want to know why seok is dangerous and why a Mafia named fucking Ateez hate him"

"tell me your name and ill tell you"

"ugh! Why are you so calm about this. I'm Lee Ari. Now tell me please, what is going on"

"Ari, what a nice name"

"your fucking kidding me, can I atleast know who the fuck Kang Yeosang is"

"it's the one who's driving and saved your life, I'm wooyoung by the way".

******

This is it for this chapter.

I know it's quite short but chapter 5 is a long one.

Enjoy my loves <3