Chapter 5 - Flashbacks

Yeosang pov:

I parked the car right outside our house. The house was really modern, mostly consisted of the colour white and black, it fit the 8 of us perfectly. Luckly we also had a spare room for a sertune someone.

I hopped out the car and opened the car door for Ari, she still looked terrified, I could sense she still didn't trust us. I lended her my hand to hope that maybe it would make her more confident but she declined it giving me a sort of disgusted look by my gesture.

She exited the car and looked at the house. She looked at it as if she couldn't believe it belonged to us. "so this is your house" she asked hongjoong, kinda wishing she asked me that question "yes it is, our hard work payed of i guess" he laughed, thinking that what he said was funny "right I better get myself in some sort of mafia if it brings out good Money" she laughed obviously being sarcastic. I felt a little offended by what she said though. "we should get inside, mingi said that the others are back, Thier waiting on us" hongjoong said whilst walking towards the door "there's more of you" Ari said, looking shocked, I couldn't help but chuckle at her surprised face. She was so cute.

Aris pov:

We walked inside, it was nice and warm, I felt almost instantly welcome. We walked into the living room where the others were seated. The living room was beautiful, the colours of gray and black made it cozy and the view from the window was showing to Thier garden filled with flowers and tree's, it was all so stunning to look at.

Hongjoong, wooyoung and yeosang all sat down next to the unknown boys which are also apart of ateez. I stood there alone when I realised an unknown hand patting the seat next to him telling me to sit down. He looked adorable, his fluffy ginger hair was almost covering his deep black eyes. I went and sat next to him feeling anxious but comfortable by the presence of the person sitting next to me, "I'm mingi, it's great to finally meet you Ari" he said with the brightest smile.

"I'm sorry to ask, but I would really like to know what's going on" I asked, serious this time, wanting to get to the bottom of this. "I just want to know why you hate seok and why seok looked shocked becuase yeosang was there" they all went quite, almost like if the story was to heart breaking to tell.

Hongjoong pov:

I couldn't handle the fact that soon we are going to have to tell our story. I was about to say something but mingi cut me of "we know you want to know our story but why don't we introduce our self's first as we all know you but you don't know us". I liked the idea, i don't think any of us have the guts to tell her everything "okay" was all she said.

We all introduced ourselves and it was time to tell her everything, my heart sunck, I just couldn't "well now that I know all your names maybe it's time to finally tell me what's going on with seok" she said, I knew she was dying to know, "seok was possesive over someone we truely really loved" i said, trying not to cry.

Flashback:

"dal where do you think your going" i said, as I saw her  leaving the house, it was dark out so I didn't want her going anywhere alone. "I was going out" she's said in the cutest way ever. She was adorable like a little puppy.

"it's dark out, you shouldn't be going out at this time"

"what if i bring yeosang with me to meet seok, will you let me then"

"yh sure, just be careful okay, you know I don't trust him"

"I know thank you big brother"

End flashback:

"I shouldn't have let her go that night" I said already crying, i missed my little sister "what happened to her, what did seok do to her" Ari asked wanting to know more then she should. I tried to speak but I couldn't so Yunho took over.