Chapter 22 - Back In Time

Aris pov:

I was back in my own, comfortable room however, I was sad, its been 3 days and I couldn't help my parents, I aslo made Ateez sad. My head is a mess and I don't know what to do anymore.

"Ari, can I come in" I heard San say from behind the door. "yh" he walked in placing two bowls of ramen on my night stand.

"ari, you didn't know. Don't be sad about it" he smiled so brightly the sun couldn't compete "I know, I'm still sorry. How come you don't know your parents though?" I asked from curiosity hoping he wouldn't get sad or mad at me for asking.

"I was two years old when I landed in Hongjoongs family, I never knew what happened to my family, but Hongjoongs parents treated me like Thier own son". He spoke and I sat Thier patiently listening to his story. "they sadly passed away and me and hongjoong managed in our own creating ateez and becoming a family that all 8 of us never had" I hugged him so tight I could feel his heart beat on my chest "your apart of this family Ari, we'll get your parents back, I promise".

Seoks pov:

It's been awhile since Ari left and i
know I shouldn't have trusted her.

"anything new"

"no seok, they keep on talking about the same thing" Ho said which made me realise she told them the plan.

"She betrayed us, she told them the plan. Tell eun to come back" I said.

It was time to message Ari, I had a plan to make this intresting "she's going to pay for the betrayal, Ho start digging graves for our two guests".

Sooahs pov:

"we could have stayed in Canada"

"WHAT! Sooah we found Ari, Canada never baught us happiness" Kwan said, shocked clearly, but Canada was safe, free, we where trapped in a basement because we wanted Ari back. It was a bad idea coming back.

"I miss Canada too Sooah, but I'm happy we got to see Ari this one last time" his words made me feel warm and safe, I was happy to see her too but I wanted more, i wanted my son the most. "I miss him".

"who?"

"our son, Ari looks so much like him"

"you should have told her his name Sooah, why did you say we never named him"

I wish I told her, but he's dead, gone. "she would have loved him" I said tearing up to memories of my dead son and how much I hoped he would still be alive.

Sans pov:

Wooyoung was staring at me like if mesmorized by my bauty. "what, am I this attractive" I laughed at my own joke which he clearly didn't find funny.

"you kind of look like a male version of Ari" i spat out my water and tried to process what wooyoung had said but I couldn't.

"why are you saying that, I look nothing like her" which was true, both me and her are really different by voice, facial features, hair and body. "your blind to think so san, you two could be siblings" I didn't like what he was saying, there's a lot i didn't know about my real family but Ari wasn't apart of it.

"guys Aris about to message seok, you coming" Mingi said storming off right after he stopped talking. "who hurt him" wooyoung laughed getting up and heading off after mingi.

Aris pov:

Everyone was in the meeting room, gavered for me to get possibly more information of seok on his plan of killing ateez.

"you ready" yeosang said passing me the phone "yh, I think".

Messages:

Seok:
You got any
information.

Ari:
No sorry I'm trying
to get some

Seok:
Are you sure?

Becuase I know
your not fully honest
with me

Ari:
Seok I'm trying

Seok:
DON'T LIE TO ME ARI.

I don't like it

Ari:
You have to believe me

Seok:
Face time in 2 days
at 3:00pm

You better pick up

****

"We'll pick up Ari, we have to" hongjoong said, but I couldn't focus on him, what was seok planning to do.

*******

I'm sorry I wasn't updating much.

I needed a break and had a huge writes block.

But I'm back with more chapters :)