Chapter 10 - My Heart Belongs With You

Yeosang pov:

I came in and sat down bedside hongjoong on his bed crossing my legs. "so what's wrong" hongjoong asked, also crossing his legs. He's my best friend, my second half, the only person I can trust to say how I feel about Ari "I'm confused with my feelings, my mind and thoughts, I just don't know what to do anymore joong" I was looking down the whole time. It felt weird, it's been a year since dals death and Ari just shows up and messes with my brain.

"what do you mean yeosang"

"I think I might like her a lot" he really looked confused, did he really not know who I was on about.

"who?"

"Ari, who else joong, she's pretty, her smile makes my day better, being around her makes me want to live hongjoong, she makes me want to live" I was talking the truth, since dals death I felt nothing, I felt dead, I wanted to die, but with Ari I want to keep fighting and live in this cruel world "did you tell her" he said so casually like if talking about feeling's was easy "what! no are you stupid joong, wooyoung is all over her" he started laughing like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum "you don't think, please tell me you don't think she likes him" he stared deep into my soul still laughing. It looked kinda creepy.

"well yh, she's all over him too"

"oh yeosang, get out and look for her, now"

"what why"

"out" he stood up and started pushing me towards the door.

"but why hongjoong, what do i tell her" I asked standing outside his door, "the truth" he said shutting the door in my face. He wanted me to go find her so I did.

Aris pov:

I was in the living room talking to yunho about life and how we all ended up here when yeosang interrupted the conversation. "hey Ari, can we talk in my room please" I was worried what he wanted to talk about, but I nodded and said bye to yunho and went with him. "hey yeosang, can I ask what you want to talk about" I said walking up the stairs to his room, "ill tell you in my room" I nodded and stayed silent.

When we arrived i sat on his bed crossing my legs and he did the same. His room was really clean and comfy, it had these nice hints of navy, black and gray, it was so pretty "so whats wrong, what did you want to talk about" I asked him. He was looking down, he looked shy, 'what are you hiding Kang yeosang' he looked up at me and took both my hands rubbing his thumb on them "yeosang, is everything okay" he looked deep into my eyes, his look was irrisistable, his stair sent shivers up my spine. "yh everything's okay when I'm with you" his words turned my cheeks bright pink. I didn't know I made him happy.

It's been a minute of silence and he randomly giggled at something and looked at me "your bautiful Ari" i became shy all of a sudden, his deep voice made me want to faint.

Yeosang pov:

She blushed at my words, her rosie cheeks looked so pretty in the sun light coming in through the window, she is the most stunning women I have ever seen, her sparkling eyes sent me to orbit, I fell in love, with her.

I cuped her strawberry coloured cheeks and looked into her eyes. The tension between us was real and I know she felt it to. I got closer hearing her breath faster and faster the closer I got, I felt her lips interlock with mine. It was passionate, long, loving. I felt her hand go up my chest and rap around my kneck so I moved my hand behind her head feeling her short hair in between my fingers. I never wanted to let go but we stopped having to catch our breath, both of us breathing heavily, I held her hand tightly wanting her to know that what  I'm about to say is serious "Ari, my heart belongs with you" she paused, then later gave me a kiss on my cheeks "mine with you to yeosang".

Wooyoungs pov:

"hey hongjoong, have you seen Ari, shes not in her room and I need to talk to her" I need to talk to Ari about something important to me. I need to get it of my chest to be able to sleep at night. "she could be with yeosang, in his room" of course she's with yeosang, why is it always about yeosang "oh, do you know why she's with him" I asked, i hope it wasn't love related "I don't know wooyoung, they are close friends, maybe Thier talking about dogs or something" yh hongjoong's right they are friends. I decided to tell Ari later. i said bye to hongjoong and left to go on a short jog.

It was nice outside, the sun was setting and the birds where singing. I loved going on jogs at this time, it was the most beautiful time of day.

I was out for 20 minutes and decided that it's time to head back but as soon as I turned around the world went dark, I struggled to breath as a bag got put other my head, "I won't kill you yet, I need Ari to look for you" I tried to get out of his grip but I couldn't "you won't find her seok" he punched me in the stomach causing me to fall to the ground, later I got a kick to the head, then my stomach, my ribs, my legs and repeat "she'll come for you" it pained me how correct he was, he threw me into his car and drove away, he took me away from my family, from Ari.

Yeosang pov:

When me and Ari left my room we got stopped by San "did you see wooyoung, we were all searching for him for 2 hours, he's also not picking up my calls" I froze, where would he be, he always picks up the calls from San "look san, breath he'll be back" I had to comfort him, wooyoung was like a brother to him, his soul, his life, his everything so obviously he was really scared and panicked "where did he go" I was concerned to, wooyoung is my friend to and now he could possibly be missing "he went for a jog" if he did he would be back by now, where did he go "we have to go look for him, what if something happened" Ari said also stressing out, "let's wait untill tomorrow. Maybe he'll return, if not we'll look for him" hongjoong said coming from no where. We nodded in agreement, but we were all still thinking about wooyoung.

*******

A cute little chapter kinda for you all.

This is how I imagined yeosang's room btw, but you can use your imagination to invision is differently.

Also look how stunning he is ;)

<3

<3