Chapter 24 - Face Time

Aris pov:

We were all gavered in the meeting room for the face time. The tension was high and my stress rose everytime i realised the time was getting closer to 3pm.

I heard the phone ring and I immediately answered the phone.

Facetime

"Ari, I know ateez are with you, show your selves" seok said, he was holding his gun, I knew he was planning on murdering them, but why my parents, why not me.

When all the boys got into frame seok spoke up. "your parents are eating Thier last meal, dumplings and chicken soup, basic isn't it". My body felt weak, I couldn't save them, I couldn't do anything and now I'm going to watch them die.

"don't hurt them, please" I couldn't breath, I was shacking, crying, panicking. He was going to kill them "say hi to mum and dad".

He turned the phone to face them, I Cryed with them "I'm sorry mum and dad, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" I said in between my cryes "ari, your brother's name, his name is san, the birth mark, check..." he shot them, I fell to the ground, screaming and crying to the point I couldn't breath.

End face time:

"I'm so sorry Ari" I heard san say hugging me tightly "do you have a birth mark like mine" I asked showing him my birthmark which was on my wrist "yh" he said showing me his which looked just like mine. "at least I have you san" I said hugging into his chest, he placed his hand on my head pulling me more in "yh, I guess so sister".

Wooyoung pov:

After everything was over I was left to comfort san and yeosang stayed with Ari.

"how do you feel now you have a sister" I said moving a little closer to him. "I don't know" his words sort of triggered me, he found out he has a sister and he's not happy.

"how don't you know, san I would give anything to have any sort of family". I said moving away but he came closer placing his hand on my thigh "I know woo, I'm happy to have her but it's all so sudden" he took his hand of my thigh and placed it on my cheek carefully like if I was a frigal procaline doll.

"you miss her don't you" san mentioning her made me tear up a little. I lost her and missed her everyday, If only I could have saved her on time.

"my sister didn't deserve to die, not at that young of age atleast" I cuddled up into hid chest, crying whilst all I could hear was san humming the most beautiful melody.

Yeosang pov:

Me and Ari were in my room cuddling in bed far away from trouble and torture. I wanted to protect her, but yet I failed by not saving her parents like i promised too.

"can I stay here tonight, please" Ari asked cuddled up to my chest "of caurse you can, try and sleep okay" I placed my hand on her hair, slowly moving strands of hair from her face.

She was alluring, like an angel. Her hair was silky soft and her skin was as delicate as a feather. I loved her but I didn't know if she loved me back.

"good night yeosang"

"goodnight Ari, sleep well my love".

Seoks pov:

The fire was immense and radiant, turning the sky's colours to red and orange.

I couldn't recognise them, Ari wouldn't to. There was nothing left but Aris parents rotting corpses roasting on the fire.

******

For anyone who guest that Sans her brother, congrats but I guess I made it obvious :)