Chapter 13 - Saving Wooyoung

Wooyoung pov:

Question Time was over, seok left the room angry again and I had bruises on my face, my ribs and a bullet in my left thigh. I want to cry but all sad emotions left me and all I was, was numb.

After some time bonhwa came in with food, water and a first aid kit. He smiled "you look like shit" yh no shit sherlock, I said nothing just stared at him "seok and the others are having a meeting this gives us a good opportunity to talk about our plan" when he said seok and the others are having a meeting i was shocked that he wasn't apart of it "why arnt you with them" he pretended not to hear the question and I wasn't bothered to ask again.

"let's take care of you first then you'll eat" i nodded then he started sanitiysing my wounds carefully so it wouldn't hurt. I don't know why but something about his touch was calming and made me relaxed, he was gental and slow which made me think back to the time san would always hug me, it wasn't like Aris, yes I loved her touch but something about sans was special and bonhwa made me realise it but it was weird becuase I liked Ari but I felt the same for san, even stronger acctualy. I was confused what was I thinking, Ari is the only one and ill confess to her when I make it out.

Yeosang pov:

Me and Ari were sitting next to each other in the meeting room whilst Jongho was going over the new plan.

"everyone knows what we need to do" Jongho asked staring at us individually. We all nodded and hongjoong spoke up "yunho we'll keep in contact, if we'll need you come straight to us. Understood" yunho nodded and then hongjoong spoke to Ari "if we will need yunho, promise us you'll run to safety to be away from that place" I could see Ari hesitated to promise us but she eventually nodded and promised us she'll run "i promise as long as you guys promise me I'll see you again" and with that we all promised and went of to save wooyoung.

Wooyoung pov:

Bonhwa finished feeding me and looked at me with a sad expression "what's wrong" I asked, it looked weird seeing a guy like him so sad "we have 4 days left to get you out of here or seok will kill you" yh I forgot about that. "incase Ari does show up which I hope she won't" it was nice that he also worried about her, but if he likes her, he should know he has competition.

"bonhwa, upstairs now! It's ergant" ho said sounding really angry, I wonder what happened.

Bonghwas pov:

I walked into the room where everyone else was "did wooyoung eat" seok asked me calmly which was new "yes, he did. What's wrong?" I wonder why I was here, I thought they didn't trust me enough to be in meeting's or did they find out about me trying to help wooyoung.

"I have this strong feeling that I'll be seeing Ari today" his words shocked me, what was he planning "I want you to get ready bonhwa, someone's going to die today" I forze, who? Who's dieing today?

Aris pov:

I was in the car sitting at the back next to yunho and next to him was san who was obviously stressing out. Hongjoong was driving and yeosang was at the front with him, the other were in the other car behind us.

I was giving the directions and other information after a quick scenes of fear flooded my brain. I had a bad feeling "Ari, Ari hello, where now" I snapped out of it and answered hongjoong "left, turn left".

I felt yunho put his hand on my shoulder "is everything okay" I wanted to lie, but the fear was so big I had to tell him "I'm scared yunho, I have a bad feeling about this" yunho looked and me re-asuringly "everything will be okay Ari" i smiled at his calming words and turned my direction at the window 'we're close'.

Wooyoung pov:

I was humming to myself after seok burged in destroying my piece "guess what, someone's dieing today" my heart stopped for a slpit second, I felt cold "I feel your friends are coming today, it's going to be fun" I didn't want  anyone to get hurt, I hope he's wrong. He sat down on a chair facing me, waiting for them to arrive.

********

I know this is a nother really short chapter but I'm building up tension haha ;)

Next chapter will be longer and more intresting trust me :) <3

And also check out this pic of wooyoung.