Chapter 12 - Save Me

Seoks pov:

It has been a long day and more blood had to be washed of my hands "bonhwa, come here my brother" like a puppy, he came listening to his rightfull owner "go check on wooyoung, it's feeding time" like a slave he listened and went off.

Wooyoung pov:

I heard the door open and I saw bonhwa come in with a plate of food. "it's feeding time, I hope you like fruit, I also baught some water, don't tell soek though, you must be thirsty" I don't understand why he was so kind to me, this must be some manipulative game "I have apples, bananas, pears, which would you like" I stared blankly at him "why are you doing this" he put down the plate of Fruites and looked at me "I'm going to help you wooyoung" he smiled at me so brightly. I knew he was serious "so what would you like" I smiled at him "water, I'm really thirsty" he helped me drink the water and then fed me some apples. Bonhwa turned out to be not that bad after all.

After I finished eating bonhwa cleaned my wounds and took care of me, his touch was really gentle, like if he was to afraid to hurt me more "how long was I down here" I askes bonhwa. it felt so long, I had no idea when day and night arrive, I missed the outside, i missed home "8 days, its been 8 days" I couldn't believe he said 8 days, where was ateez when I needed them.

The door swung open revealing ho "bonhwa, we need you upstairs, seoks planning to contact ateez" i felt sick, if they do they'll come for me and blood will get spilled, bonhwa looked at me worried and followed ho back upstairs leaving me in the silence.

Aris pov:

We were all in the meeting room talking over Jongho's plans that he had to save wooyoung. "I don't think Ari coming with us is a good idea" yeosang said, I can take care of myself, like I was literally homeless at the age of 7 "Ari is the only one that knows where they're based, Ari can take us there but wait outside safely in the car" Jongho mentioned, them arguing about this taking percious time from saving wooyoung. they need to stop "yeosang, I know your worried for me but I'm going. This argument is taking time of saving wooyoung and he's our priority not me" I turned to look at yeosang and he looked at me" okay as long as she stays in the car with one of us" they all nodded and yunho valentierd to stay and protect Ari.

As soon as we were about to leave hongjoongs phone rang. We all stopped and watched as he picked up the call putting it on speaker "can everyone here me hongjoong" seok was on the over line, we all just stared at each other, I felt yeosang grab my hand, holding it in his. "what do you want? What did you do with wooyoung?" hongjoong sounded angrier then ever. I hope they didn't do anything to wooyoung "don't worry wooyoung's okay, I'll keep him alive as long as I get my princess back" i hated when he called me princess, it made me sick "your not getting shit! We'll save wooyoung and keep Ari safe from you" yeosang sounded intimidating whilst tightening his grip on my hand, "suit yourself, I'll give you 5 days to give me Ari or you'll see wooyoung next in a cascet" he wasn't serious "WAIT!" I yelled out but he hangesld up.

San started to panic realising that our plan might not be easy, I sat down burying my head in my hands letting the tears fall gradually "hey, Ari, it's okay well save him" hongjoong said patting my head, I stood up looking at him with pure evil in my eyes but sadness in my vioce "why are you helping me, its my fault wooyoung's there, just give me back to seok" I didn't deserve being safe whilst seok was torturing wooyoung "Ari, your apart of our family just like wooyoung" yunho mentioned, but that's meaningless "we won't let you end up like dal" I turned around to face yeosang, my blood boiled, everything was all about dal, I couldn't take it anymore, tears were falling like a waterfall "I'm not dal yeosang! I'll never be her, stop seeing her in me, all of you! Let me go, save wooyoung, you won't miss me yeosang, none of you will becuase I'm not dal. I'M ME FOR FUCK SAKE YEOSANG, THE SAME BROKEN ME!" I fell to the ground struggling to breath, I felt arms wrap around me, he was crying to" i won't let you die ari, we'll save you and wooyoung, no ones dieing okay" I heard yeosang whisper into my ear calming me down. I loved him, I hope he loved me to.

Wooyoung's pov:

" you have 5 days wooyoung, let's see if your friends love you enough" I looked up at him, what did he do, what does he mean 5 days "w-what do y-you mea-mean" i felt so weak i could barely speak "if they don't give me ari in 5 days I'll kill you" WHAT! I know ateez wouldn't give her away, i hope they won't "just kill me now, you never get her" i used as much of my power as possible to say that loudly and clearly, but he laughed "oh wooyoungie, how much you are wrong, I'll use force if I have to" and with that he left nodding at jeonghan allowing him to beat the shit out of me.

Eventually jeonghan left leaving me lifeless and bleeding, I wondered if ateez was actually looking form me, it was taking long and I was getting tierd, I was struggling to hold everything in, I was scared that I could possibly say something that could lead seok to Ari.

Yeosangs pov:

After the call I took Ari to her room to calm her down and I kept her company. Jongho was currently thinking of a new, more improved plan that would be more effective and safe, so the saving mission was moved over to tomorrow.

"I'm sorry yeosang, I shouldn't have said those things today, I know that you all just want to protect me" she turnes around now facing me still lying in her bed "it's okay Ari, you were right anyways, I constantly talk about dal but it's becuase I'm scared that I'll forget her" those words hurt me a little but I had to say it. "Ari as much as i talk about dal, she's gone, I care about you Ari and always will" she held my hand and smiles sitting up on her bed hugging me this time "I care about you to yeosang" and with that i kissed her, the kiss later turnes I to a make out session and the make out session with me taking of my top but she stopped and looked at my scar which was placeskd right in the middle of my chest. She rubbed her hand on it, tracing the scar with her soft touch "I'm sorry he done this to you" she longer looked at the scar but at me, I smiled at her and kissed her again turning the night into something both of us won't forget.

********

Yes they are doing the dirty haha ;) I just don't like smut so that's all you guys get.