Chapter 20 - Why

Yeosang pov:

'where am I, I can't feel the wind, its to comfortabl, I have to wake up. WAKE UP'.

"waw, calm down, minhyuk told us to make sure you rest" san said from beside me, slowly placing me back into bed "where's Ari" i asked san with a serious tone "we don't know, hongjoong, mingi and yunho are looking for her" san said trying to comfort me.

"I couldn't protect her, I lost her too, why am I so powerless, I'm weak" san hugged me tightly "don't say that yeosang, you tried, we'll find her".

Aris pov:

I woke up in my room, but not my room that I had at the ateez house, i woke up in my old room that bonhwa had shown me when I trusted them.

I tried to get up but I couldn't. My hands and legs where tied to the bed, I couldn't move, I was trapped here all alone.

"your up, how nice princess" I turned my head to see seok standing next to the bed hovering over me "don't call me princess" I made sure to sound harsh and strong "please no need to be moody, I just want to introduce my princess to someone she'll love" I looked at him, fear and worry shinning in my eyes. Who else did he kidnap? Is yeosang here?

He untied me and helped me get up from my bed "come on let's go meet them princess".

Sooahs pov:

"sooah, honey get up" I opened my eyes to see a dark room, it smelled like death, like crimson blood.

"honey are you okay" kwan asked "yes I am. Where are we" I looked around trying to see any sign of a possible escape".

"ahh look who's awake" I heard a manly voice say "MUM, DAD" I saw Ari trying to run towards me, but the man grabbed her hair and pulled her away with strength and power. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY DAUGHTER" kwan yelled, I was surprised, I thought he didn't care. "shut up old man, I just came to talk" we all got silent as the man put two chairs infront of me and kwan and he sat down "sit, Ari".

Sans pov:

Yeosang finally fell asleep and I decided to leave and go to the kitchen to make myslef a coffee as caffeine was strongly needed.

I was making coffee when I felt two hands wrap around me "do you think she's alive" I heard wooyoung say burying his head into my kneck. I turned to face him and cupped his cheeks making sure he's looking me in the eyes "she's okay woo, hongjoong, mingi and yunho are looking for her" I turned his worried look into a smile and gave him a nice, loving forehead kiss.

"she's okay woo, I love you and I would never lie to you" he hugged me tightly and whispered "I love you too" like a cute little baby.

Yeosang pov:

I woke up to seonghwa patting my forehead with a wet towel. "I'm not sick you know" I said sitting up with pain flooding through my lower back. "would you like some water" he asked placing down the wet towel "no, I don't".

I couldn't stand being safe in bed whilst Ari was who knows where. "yeosang, who kidnapped ari" seonghwa was one of the smartest people I know so for him to not think about seok is stupid, "seok, he took her, she's not safe seonghwa" he stood up and left the room, talking to hongjoong on the phone as I heard him say "seok has her". I just hope they'll find her soon.

Aris pov:

"ill let you go, under one condition" I looked at seok, his mischievous smile showed nothing but bad news.

"ill kill your perants if you do something wrong, and I'll kill you if  you don't co-operate" his words were slow, I was scared, I didn't know what was awaiting me and my parents "ill let you go ari, but your going to have to help me if you and your parents want to live".

"help you with what"

"I need you to help me kill ateez, then you and your family will be free" I froze, I couldn't, I love them.

*******

This story is full of chaos and there's much more coming. <3