Chapter 27 - Everything's Going Wrong

Aris pov:

"best way to start this is to get reports on what's going on with Seoks plan" Jongho said, "so I'll report back to captain if I find anything" Jongho said, I do believe it's a good place to start but what if something goes wrong.

"but what if something goes completely wrong and they capture you" I ask Jongho, I was scared for him as i know what seok is capable of doing, I don't want him to get hurt.

"that's were seonghwa steps in and tries to gamble me out" he said, which I also found as a good plan "but, it's still risky" I said back "I know, that's why all of you would go for protection. Yeah we could all get hurt, but it's worth the risk" he mentioned and I was worried. Maybe my plan wasn't as good as I thought.

"untill you go, I need to talk to you" hongjoong said stepping away for a wall he was leaning on, looking at Jongho, "the others may go" captain said, and we all left to do our day to day activities.

Jonghos pov:

"will you be okay out there on your own" captain said taking a seat on the table in front of were i was standing "i done this all my life captain, of course I will" he nodded approvingly.

Hongjoong motioned to me to sit next to him so I did, giving him a bright unsure smile. "just don't get hurt out there, I can't lose anyone else" the look of worry in the captains eyes got me to think about the situation deeper, what if I don't come back. "I'll be safe captain, I promise" I took my walkie tokie and went off to do my mission.

Yeosang pov:

I was looking for Ari, as I wanted to tell her something really important as there could be no time to do so later.

I found her in the living room talking to mingi and yunho about the plan, and from her point of view I can tell she's stressed.

"ari can i talk to you" i ask and all eyes go on me, but all I saw was her smile whilst she walks over to me and nods her head.

"ahh, I was looking for you guys, Jongho has a report" san said ever so excited pulling us in the direction of the meeting room.

"ill tell you later" I said as she nods her head with a smile.

Aris pov:

We where all in the meeting room when hongjoong spoke up. "Jongho said that seok is preparing a lot of weapons, I think they are planning a suprise attack" I don't know why but I panicked and my first instinct was to grab yeosangs hand like if he was going to disappear.

"if they are planning an attack we need to get prepared" wooyoung said and I could also see him grab sans hand like if he to was about to fade away.

"I want all of you here at 5. We'll see what else Jongho has in store for us" captain said sending us all away once again.

Yeosangs pov:

Now that I had time to talk to Ari, i decided to grab her hand and pull her with me to the garden were i could talk to her withought interruption.

"so, what did you want to talk about" I couldn't say anything, my mouth was dry, I was dazed in her sparkling eyes, all I wanted to do was kiss her like if it was the last day on earth.

"Ari, i love you and I'm so afraid that I might not have the time to tell you that, I want to be with you" I blushed terribly and I could see some pink show on her cheeks too.

She looked so mesmerising in the sun's light, her hair shone like starts but it was missing something, it was missing a flower.

I saw a bautifuly blooming daisy and picked it up, I tucked it carefully behind her ear and now everything was complete. I cuped her rosie cheeks, stared into her midnight eyes and kissed her with hope that she will never fade away.

Aris pov:

It was 5 and we were all back in the meeting room talking with Jongho through the walkie tokie.

"you got any reports" captain said waiting for a reply. "no, I haven't seen them for awhile" the captain seemed panicked, which caused me to panic too.

"Jongho, get out of there NOW" the captain said and I was just hoping that Jongho will be okay "why, they're ba..." the line got cut off, no sign from Jongho, just silence.

"Jongho. Jongho do you copy. JONGHO" the captain threw the walkie tokie and fell in disbelief on the floor. They got him.

*******