Chapter 31 - Till Death Do Us Part

Aris pov:

Me and yeosang where asleep when we got woken up by gun shots coming from outside.We both got out of bed, throwing on some clothes and storming out the room.

"what the hell is going on" yeosang yells over to Hongjoong, "someone's shooting at the fucking house" mingi yells. We all get to the weapons room and I pick up a Glock 42 and run outside, but no one was there, only a million of bullet holes decorating the outside of our house.

We all went back inside throwing our guns and sitting ourselves down on the floor. "who the fuck did that" I ask looking around for answers, "I don't know" hongjoong replys.

"alright listen up" hongjoong says getting up of the floor, "someone was here, and they are clearly armed, we don't know how many people attacked but, you can go back to doing your day to day tasks however, you must have a weapon on you at all times" we all nod getting up from the floor and going in separate directions.

Hongjoongs pov:

I was in the meeting room with yeosang, seonghwa and mingi trying to figure out who was shooting up our house and how many people did it.

"I just don't understand. We killed seok and he was our only enemy" seonghwa said pacing around the room, "I know, but there must be someone we missed, someone who could have been working for him Undercover or hidden away" yeosang mentioned and I nod "but if so, who" I say and we all pause to think about it.

I was about to speak more on the matter when all of a sudden we hear screams and gun shots coming from up stairs. "get your guns and go up stairs" I yell my order.

Aris pov:

I was in the kitchen with San having a cup of warm coffee as caffeine was pretty much needed. We sat down around the isle in the kitchen, talking about this morning.

"who do you think it was" I ask San and he places his coffee filled mug down. "if seok was still alive i would say him, but he's not so I don't know" he say turning around to look at me.

"Ari" san say looking back at his coffee, "yh".

"do you think I should marry woo" he says and I choke on my coffee causing him to look at me worriedly. "San, if you love him do it, you love him don't you" I say placing my mug down on the Isle and I turn around to look at him, "yes of course I do" he answers back "then do it, marry him when you feel it's the right time" I say proud of my brother, "okay, I will".

Some time has past and I heard them, the shots again but this time coming from the living room. Me and san run out of the kitchen with our guns in hand, but what I wasn't expecting was to see seok on the other side of the room staring right at me.

"miss me, princess" he says pointing his gun at me, at this point all the other boys run in to be surprised by no other then seok himself. He looked pale and the gun shot wound i have given him was still bleeding, how is he still alive?

"what the fuck do you want" san yells from beside me pointing his revolver at seok, "I want this bitch here to suffer, Ari took everything from me, so I'll take everything from her" he says pointing at me with his gun "and I know how I'm going to do it".

"if you try anything I'll fucking kill you!" yeosang yells out. "I don't care, I'm dieing anyways, I just want to take someone down with me" he say, i was about to ask who but I was to late.

1 bullet, 2 bullets, 3 bullets.

"NO, Nooo" I scream catching and falling to the ground with the shot person in my arms. Gun shots are heard everywhere and all I can focuse on is the dieing body in my arms and crys begging to save the person I don't want to lose the most.

I can hear wooyoung screaming and crying, shooting bullets through Seoks body with no remorse.

"Ari, it'll be okay, you'll be fine" San says cupping my cheek with all the power he has left, tears fall down my cheeks and I couldn't breath. "no, no don't leave me" I say, my crying, causing me to struggle to say a word. "why did you t-trust me s-san, why" I say again holding on to his fragile body remembering the day I told him to trust me and he did, I was stupid.

"tell woo, that... I'll marry him... In another life, I'll find him" he speaks faintly. He whips away my falling tears but more fall after "no, you'll tell him, okay, not me" I say trying my best to keep him alive but he's fading.

The shooting stops and I look up to see Seoks body covered in bullet holes and the boys all crying, seonghwa and mingi trying to comfort wooyoung who was cry, screaming and punching the floor.

"I love you sis, I'm happy I got the chance to meet you, take care of woo for me, okay" san say for the last time, his hand falls of my cheek and I scream, my tears creating pools on his cheek. "you can't leave me yet, what about woo, you didn't say goodbye" I cry wishing this was all a messed up dream.

I look over at wooyoung and he's in seonghwas arms crying, trying to hide his view of the horrifiying sight of his dead partner. I want to make everything better, but I feel like no matter what I would say it would only make thing worse.

"wooyoung, I'm soo sorry" I speak in a faint voice over in wooyoung's direction. He looks at me but says nothing, he stairs at the person behind me with tears falling like waterfalls.

I don't want to believe what happened but san was gone forever and it was all my fualt.

******