Chapter 30 - The Unknown

Hongjoong pov:

I felt wierd, different, numb, like if something was missing. Everything they done to me i felt it. The stitches, taking out the bullet, everything, I felt it. How am I still alive? Why am I still alive? Am I in heaven? Why is it so dark? Why can't I wake up?

Wake up, wake up god dammit, hongjoong wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!

"waw, waw, careful there captain" I heard San say whilst he layed me back down. I felt different, something was missing, my vision it's so wierd.

"give me a mirror" I command, which san hesitated to do, "San, mirror" he gives me a mirror and I see a black eye patch covering my left eye. I place the mirror down to no longer look at myslef. "what happened there" I ask san "Ari killed seok, yeosang, mingi and I took down eun, jeonhwa and ho, Thier all dead". Happiness overflowed my body, I couldn't believe it, we were free.

"call a meeting" I said slowly getting out of my comfortable bed. "but captain..." san tryed to stop me but I didn't allow him.

"call a meeting".

Aris pov:

I was in my room reading a book when san came bursting inside.

"there's a meeting" he says.

I was the last one to make it to the meeting room, as soon as I enter, I saw his bautiful ocean hair, one midnight black eye staring right at me and the most welcoming smile.

"Hongjoong!" I run to him, giving him the tights't hug. "your up" I say smiling at him, happy that he's up and breathing, "yes I am, how's your cheek" he asks pointing his finger at my stitched up cut "it's going to scar. The eye patch, it suits you" he giggles and nods, sitting us all down so he could start the meeting.

"I got told the most amazing news from san. Ari great job, I think our success calls for a party. Seok is dead".

We have been 3 hours into the party and wooyoung, mingi, hongjoong and yunho were wasted.

Mingi and yunho were both making out with pillows, whilst San was trying to stop his boyfriend woo from flashing his private part and hongjoong, well he was flirting with seonghwa, an interesting sight.

"they got drunk quickly" yeosang said giving me a glass of wine, "yeah, poor. Jongho, mingi's trying to make out with him" I say laughing at mingi chasing the maknea around the living room.

"come, i want to show you something" yeosang says garbing my hand and pulling me away from the party and towards the garden.

Sans pov:

The party was over as yunho, mingi, woo and hongjoong decided to get a bit too drunk.

Jongho decided to take care of yunho and mingi. Seonghwa took care of our captain who was now trying to take seonghwas shirt off.

I took wooyoung to his room, trying to put him to sleep. "babeeeee, stay with me pretty please" woo said in a baby voice, pulling the most adorable puppy eyes however, he was drunk and he needed sleep.

"you need sleep woo" I tryed to walk away but he grabbed my hand making me stay, so I did.

I layed down beside him and he cuddled up to my chest. "I'm going to marry you san" he giggled and I smile at his little joke, "your drunk woo" I say brushing his hair with my fingers. "I'm serious, I'm going to marry you, Choi San" He says, closing his eyes and falling asleep. "okay, Jung Wooyoung, my love".

Aris pov:

I was in the garden with yeosang, holding his hand in mine. We walked over to a bautiful, white, round fountain which had accents of gold on it, with a pretty angel at the top shooting the water out its mouth.

I heard a melody of a piano coming from were yeosang was standing. Turing around i see a small radio playing music.

Yeosang slowly walkes up to me giving me his hand. "may i have this dance" i giggle placing my hand in his "of course you may" and we dance away next to the fountain, under the dozen starts decorating the night sky.

Unkown pov:

I'm looking at two people dancing around the garden, celebrating the death of my beloved friends.

"soon you'll be celebrating your own funeral, Lee Ari".