Chapter 32 - The Finish Of The End

Aris pov:

It's been a month since Sans death and I'm slowly getting use to him not being around however, wooyoung hasn't been doing so well. He hasn't left his room once, seonghwa had to force him to eat and drink, i honestly don't even know if he showers. It hurts to see him so broken. I wish there was something I could do to take all that pain away.

I entered wooyoungs dark room and I saw his pale figure not move an inch from his bed. "woo" he turns around to face me, he had terrible, blue coloured eye bags, his eyes were no longer filled with happiness but a powerful sadness that was taking over his mind like a mad disease.

"woo, I'm worried about you" I say slowly moving over to him, sitting on his bed and placing my hand gently on his. "please talk to me, I don't want to keep seeing you like this" I say with sadness making my voice break however, he finally speaks to me, "I wanted to be with him forever, have a family, grow old, I wanted to change everything I am with him" he says with falling tears.

"he wanted me to tell you something" I chocked on my own forming tears, "that he really wanted to marry you, that he loved you so, so much woo" I say crying probably worse then him.

He hugs me tightly and then let's me go to show me a huge smile forming on his face, "thank you Ari, for everything".

Wooyoungs pov:

After ari left my room, I felt a little more happy. Thanks to her i finally realised that it's better to leave the past and focus on the future.

Everything that put me down like, my parents dieing in prison becuase of drugs, my sister getting murder and sans sudden death. It's all in the past.

I finally got out of bed and decided on a nice warm shower. I finally found peace in my life and I want to move, get married, raise children, get a job. I want to live.

Seonghwas pov:

I was looking myself in the mirror, slowly realising that all this pain and trauma is coming to an end.

I can move on, open a restaurant like I've always dreamed, get married, but to who. All my life I lived in a homophobic household, being told that being gay is a curse, but its not, san and wooyoung shown that to me.

I always had some hidden feeling towards hongjoong but all my trauma and past made me to afraid to try. I can finally be free from living in fear of loving another man, especially after my first ever love Lee Minho's death becuase my parents couldn't live with a curse like me they ordered someone to kill him. But now, I'm finally free.

Hongjoongs pov:

During this month I've realised that ateez was drifting apart. Everything I built with san was fading, but no matter how far apart I would be from them, they'll always be family.

I feel an overwhelming amount of joy fill my body, happy tears start falling down my cheeks, knowing that I no longer have to live in a life of fear, violence and death.

Ive lost so much, my loving parents who gave me a home and took san in after he lost his, my sister dal who wanted peace and freedom but died trusting seok and a brother who was also a friend, san who I lost recently, also to seok. But I had peace now, I was finally free.

Mingis pov:

Hongjoong and san saved me when I was 17, I remember it like if it was yesterday.

Running away from an abusive father, they saved me giving me a home and creating a new family. I was grateful for them.

Knowing that it's all over hurts, but I know that now I can have a life that I always dreamed of, I can be free.

Yunhos pov:

I was watching a k-drama in my room, when I decided that somethings pulling me towards acting.

Life has been a roller coater for me and its finally stopping and giving me a break.

All my father ever saw in me was a soldier not a son. He would teach me to handle guns so I could take over his mafia however, I never wanted to grow up being like him but in the end a joined a Mafia and created a family.

I never wanted this from of life, I wanted a job, money, family, more than life in fear and trauma and I was finally free from it all.

Jonghos pov:

Tears were forming in my eyes knowing that it's time to move on. I was with ateez since 15, creating a family which I loved and adorde.

I always wanted an older brother and they took that role, treating me like a brother of Thiers, making my dream a reality and being 8 older brothers.

My life was never easy growing up. My dad was an alcoholic and my mum died when I was 6. Ateez raised me and I didn't want our journey to end, but it had to. I could finally excpirience life withought fear. I could get married, have a job, do something with myself becuase I'm finally free.

Yeosangs pov:

Me and ari were walking hand in hand, outside enjoying the fresh spring air. We both sat down on a bench looking up at the sky.

"you should go first" ari says turning her gaze to me with already teary eyes. I nod at her, getting up and walking over to my long lost exs grave.

"hey dal, it's been long" I say placing down beautifully bloomed tulips on her grave stone. "hongjoong misses you, so much has happened dal, seok died, san..." I choke on my falling tears as I speak "san must be up there with you, say hi to him for me, okay" I pause trying to control my falling tears.

"I met someone, her names Ari, Lee Ari, you would like her" I smile with tears flowing down like waterfalls. "so many people around me die like if I was some walking curse, but I'll change that, no one's dieing anymore" I say.

I slowly stand up turning to Ari and back and dals grave, "until we meet again" I say walking back to Ari.

Aris pov:

Yeosang walks over to me, I embrace him in a comforting hug letting him cry all his pain away. "go, talk to him" he whippes away my falling tear and I walk over to my brothers grave, placing a single red rose on it.

"hey sani, wooyoung fianly left his room today, I'm taking good care of him, like you asked" I tryed pulling a little smile, but only tears fell as I spoke. "I miss you, its crazy how so much had happened in a year. From being homeless to meeting ateez, getting our parents back, loosing them but having you, but I lost you" I pause letting my crys of pain take over.

"you and ateez helped me realise that happiness is real and that the world isn't as much of a bad place as i thought it is, I'm grateful to you and the others for helping me find peace" I stand up looking up at the sky, "I love you, brother" I say turning around to see yeosang reaching out his hand which i interlock with mine.

He cups my cheek, placing a loving kiss on my forehead. "I love you" he says as we both walk away, ready for a better future.

"I love you too"