Chapter 9 - Unwanted Problems

Aris pov:

Me and yeosang found the others and I explained what happened. Mingi took the phone from me and disappeared, I hope he doesn't find a tracker, i dont want to put the others in dangour becuase of my stupidity "it'll be okay, I'll get you a new phone" yeosang said, 'wow, you really think a phone's that important' "yeosang, it's not about the phone, I'm scared, I could have put all of you in danger" wooyoung came up to me and hugged me, I could see that yeosang looked kinda mad at wooyoung, I wonder why "don't worry cup cake, we will protect you and ourselves" I smiled and realised that at this point yeosang walked out "what's up with him" yunho said clearly confused at why he left.

Yeosang pov:

Wooyoung is always all over her, he's so annoying, I know he's my friend and that Ari isn't mine so I shouldn't be getting jelouse but I am. "yeosang" I heard Ari say from behind me, I decided that for my sake I'll ignore her "hey, yeosang are you okay, did I do something wrong" I turned around, I didn't want her to blame her self for nothing, I clearly looked sad and she looked worried "no you didn't do anything. It's nothing Ari" I turned around to walk off but she grabbed my hand "I'm sorry yeosang, can you please come back and wait with me for mingi" 'why are you sorry Ari, I should be' she was slowly becoming the person to bring light back in to my life 'I'm sorry dal' I turned around to Ari "don't be sorry, you did nothing but help me Ari" i could see she looked really confused but didn't question it so we walked back together.

When we came back mingi was already there, they all looked really stressed and worried "hey, you find anything mingi" they all looked up at me and Ari. whatever mingi found was making them all think really deeply about the situation. "mingi, was it a tracker" Ari asked, i could see she was shacking, I felt sorry for her, so innocent but having to go through so much. "I don't remember what we talked about during this past week with Ari, but I hope nothing that could leed them to her or us" mingi stated, I really didn't know what he meant by that "mingi" me or Ari clearly didn't know what he was saying so he could elaborate "I didn't find a tracker but they wiretapped your phone, they could hear everything" that took a turn.

Ari pov:

"Well what know" I asked mingi

"I disconnected the device and honestly, sorry Ari but completely broke the phone. I was really mad"

I couldn't help but giggle "it's okay mingi, the phone wasn't needed"

"ill get you a new one" yeosang mentioned with a smile.

Seoks pov:

I yelled throwing the radio across the room, I was mad, we were doing so well but bonhwa had to ruin it and call the bitch. "jeonghan!" he ran into the room "get bonhwa down here now and dont be nice" he nodded and left, 'oh bonhwa i hope you know how  much you fucked up'.

Jeonghan came back and threw bonhwa on the floor next to me, "I'm surprised your older but stupid bonhwa, do you know what you've done" I stood up and looked down at him. He tried to get up but I kicked him back down "look seok I've done a mistake, it's something I couldn't control" bonhwa sounds so in love. How gross, "I can't control myslef to bonhwa"

* 1 hour later *

"you look so weak bonhwa, what happened to you" I looked down at his blood covered body. "Ill let you rest, I've hurt you for an hour it was orginaly supposed to be 20 minutes" I laughed, he couldn't even move, I watched as jeonghan dragged his numb body down the hall to his room, it was so funny to watch "ho! Call eun to clean this up, I'm going to be busy getting his blood of my hands".

Yeosang pov:

When the hole wiretapping situation was over me, Ari, wooyoung and Jongho were chilling together in the living room, I kept on looking at Ari but wooyoung was all over her "I'm so happy, your here with us cup cake" she let out a small giggle, why did she look so happy with him "wooyoung, cup cake is cringe" she laughed so hard and he joined in "but its cute cup cake" that was it "stop calling her cup cake, she clearly doesn't like it" the jealousy took over me but all wooyoung did was laugh at me "butter cup it is then" he side hugging her whilst all she did was laugh and smile, I left angry, I had to talk to hongjoong about this.

I walked up to his room "hongjoong, can I talk with you please, as a brother not a friend" he looked at me worried, I didn't talk heart to heart with him since dals death "of course yeosang, whats up".

******

Finally seoks back :) what do you think will happen next?