36

Chapter 36 - Emotions and Frustrations

Iris had recently felt very annoyed.

Something felt missing.

She entered the home gym after putting in the passcode.

*ding*

She stilled.

Her throat parched as she observed Elias's back muscles flex as he did pull-ups

Her throat parched as she observed Elias's back muscles flex as he did pull-ups. The sweat trickled down his golden skin. Her eyes traveled to Jasper's body when he did his crunches. If only she could trail her finger over those abs.

The fuck? Her eyes widened.

She felt ashamed of herself. She wanted her abusers to touch her. How could she be so damn horny? Dirty. That's what she felt about herself.

Things sex makes you do, her subconscious let out the snarky comment.

She turned around as she hurriedly walked back to the room.

Iris decided to distract herself by doing some work and making digital art on her tablet. It was the scenery of the castle's garden. Zuko chased the blue butterflies that roamed around the tulips.

Her head snapped to the sound of clothes. Her jaw dropped at the sight in front of her. Her face slowly turned red while her mind clouded with sinful thoughts. Her thighs clasped as she felt heat fool in her stomach.

This was so wrong, but it felt good.

"Wife," Jasper called out as he observed her red face. What was she thinking?

"H-Hi," her voice trembled as she tried to clear her horny mind. It didn't help the fact he was fresh out of the shower with only grey sweats hanging low on his hips and naked chest with six-pack abs for her to drool over.

His arms were thicker and bulkier than her thighs. And Jasper was the lean brother compared to Elias. Elias was a hulk; he worked out a lot more, including martial arts and yoga. It was even hard to hug them whole.

Jasper's lips curved into a wicked smirk as he observed his wife ogle his body; he finally felt working out paid off well. "You got some drool over there," he taunted with a dark tone to only see his wife touching the corner of her mouth and blush at getting caught.

"I did not drool!"

"Umm-hmm," Jasper looked at her unconvinced. "I do not mind it, sweetheart. I am all you to look at. Hmm, maybe you would like a closer view," his voice turned low and seductive as Iris gulped, glancing at him. His eyes felt more dangerous than usual, but not in the way it made her run for hills but made her insides clench.

She felt hot all over.

"I can't help it. Your abs are at my eye level," she tried to make excuses as he took a step closer to her. It felt as if air knocked out from her lungs. Her breaths got heavier; he liked the effect on her very much. His smirk widened.