Three

R A V E NMay 7th

R A V E N
May 7th

"How do you know Silva?" Lyric asks as they sit in a empty parking lot with their faces stuffed with burritos.

"He's my brother"

Lyric raises an eyebrow making Riven roll her eyes. "I'm adopted" She adds making Lyric nod her head.

"Damn"

Raven looks over at Lyric in questioning. "I tell you I'm adopted and you reply with damn?"

Lyric wipes her mouth as she chews and swallows her food before answering. "I'm not about to say sorry for your situation or some stupid shit like that. I hate when people say sorry for shit that ain't even their business so I'm not going to do that to you" she explains.

Raven stares at her for a moment before smirking.

"I like that" she mumbles.

Lyric hums in response and leans forward to turn her radio on. She connects her phone to the Bluetooth before going to Spotify to play her playlist.

Sex money feelings die by Lykke Li begins playing, the slowed version.

She turns the volume up and looks at Raven who immediately nods her head at the song choice.

"Fuck with it" She says making Lyric smile and continue eating her burrito.

"So tell me" Lyric pauses making Raven turn her attention to her. "Why do you have a gun?"

"To protect myself from creeps like that guy the other night"

Lyric scoffs only that's not the only reason. "Shut up and speak the truth" she tells her making Raven raise her eyebrow at her.

Raven then sighs. "None of your business princess" she replies making Lyric's eyes flicker at the name.

"Don't call me that"

Raven leans toward Lyric until her breathe fans against Lyric's lips softly. Lyric gets lost in her soft brown eyes as she bites her lip softly.

Raven's eyes flicker down at Lyric's lip before she raising her thumb to pull Lyric's lip out from between her teeth.

"Do not tell me what to do" she tells Lyric, staring into her eyes once more before moving away without another word.

Lyric was speechless as she blindly stared at Raven with her mouth slightly parted in shock.

Raven's phone dinged with a text message and she turned her attention down at it but not before saying "close your mouth princess before you get flies" she told Lyric who immediately closed her mouth at her command.

Raven's eyes furrowed at the sudden text but she then sighed and put her phone down in the cup holder.

She grabbed the bag she had with her and opened it before pulling out a pre rolled up blunt. "You have a lighter?" She asked Lyric who opened the glove box before lighting Raven's blunt.

"Here" Raven passed the blunt to Lyric after taking a long drag from it. She then opened the car door and got out of it.

The lighting from the parking lot allowed Lyric to watch as Raven walked to the front of the car, before sitting down on the hood of the car.

"What are you doing?"

"Sitting" Raven mumbled sarcastically as Lyric got out of the car as well and sat on the car next to Raven.

Lyric passed the blunt to Raven and then looked up at the sky in hopes of seeing the stars but sadly living in LA doesn't allow that.

"One of these days I'm going to leave this city just to camp somewhere and glaze at the stars all night" Lyric tells Raven who glanced at her before looking at the sky herself.

"That sounds amazing" Raven mumbled as she blew out the smoke.

Lyric smiled softly and looked back at Raven who was leaned back some until her side was against the car with her elbow propping herself up, as she propped one of her legs up, blowing smoke out through her nose.

Hot.

Her tattooed hand was holding the blunt as she stared off to the distance in front of her. She had an intense look on her face as she took a hit.

"Are you done staring at me princess?" Raven asked suddenly looking at Lyric, catching her not so discreet staring.

Lyric's flushed pink as she quickly looked away not responding making Raven let out a small raspy chuckle.

"Cute" Raven said before taking a drag and then handed the blunt to Lyric who politely shook her head no.

"Did you just call me cute?"

Raven looked at Lyric with hooded eyes. "Sure did. Problem?"

Lyric quickly shook her head no and looked away her intense eyes as she cleared her throat. "No" she said making Raven smirk in response.

"You get very shy and flustered easily" She comments.

"Leave me alone" Lyric mumbled.

Raven took a long drag before sitting up some as she looked down at the blunt in her hands. "Don't worry princess I find it adorable"

Lyric scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I am not adorable"

"You are" Raven nods and smirks at Lyric. "Like a fluffy bunny"

"A fluffy bunny?"

"Mhm" Raven stood up just as her phone rang from inside the car. She rolled her eyes at the annoying sound before walking around the car to get it and answer the call.

"Quel Asher? Je suis occupé" She said into the phone making Lyric frown at her sudden change of languages. What Asher? I'm busy.

"Hein" Raven casted a glance at Lyric before walking a few feet away from the car until Lyric couldn't hear anything else. Huh?

Lyric looked at Raven for a moment before her own phone began ringing. She looked down at it to see her brother was calling her. She stared at the screen for a moment before she declined the call with a small sigh.

When she looked up, Raven was walking back to the car with a pissed off look on her face. She had her hands balled up into fists and she was mumbling to herself with the slight roll of her eyes.

"Are you okay?" Lyric asks her.

"Just my dumbass friend being the typical dumbass" Raven briefly replies and throws her phone on to the driver's seat of the car.

"Come on let's get you home" Raven then says as she looks at the time. It's close to one in the morning now.

Lyric silently agrees and jumps off the car hood, getting in the car. Raven gets in as well and starts the car up.

"Are you sure you are alright?" Lyric asks her as she sees how tightly she's gripping the steering wheel.

Raven nods and pulls off. "I'm fine princess" she mumbled and drives out of the parking lot.

"Let's get you home"