Thirteen

R A V E NJuly 4th

R A V E N
July 4th

"Would please you stop fucking staring at me" Raven laughed as she stood in Lyric's bedroom. Lyric invited her over because she was bored and Lauryn was at class.

Lyric immediately blushed and averted her eyes. "Sorry" she mumbled and cleared her throat. Raven shook her head at her with a soft smile growing on her face.

Raven leaned against Lyric's bed room wall just as her phone rang. "Hello?" Raven answered the call while she watched Lyric who was staring at her with a lustful look on her face.

"Mhm" Raven wasn't paying attention to the phone as she watched Lyric look her up and down before she leaned back against her pillows.

"Okay"

Lyric played with her fingers as she bit her lip, looking down at them quickly. To say the green eyed girl was nervous would be a major understatement. She was beyond the point of nervous.

"Okay" Raven said again before saying her good byes. She hanged up the phone and turned to Lyric who was still watching her.

You're so fine Lyric thought before sighing softly.

"What's up baby" Raven asked her as she ran a hand through her hair. She didn't blow dry it out today so her hair is much more fluffy than usual.

"You look hot" Lyric told her. There was no denying it. Raven did indeed look good especially right now in Lyric's eyes.

"Oh for real?" Raven raised a eyebrow at Lyric and smirked when she nodded her head.

"I fucking love this outfit on you, especially with your tattoos" Lyric got on her knees on her bed and crawled to the edge of the bed, closer to Raven.

"Thank you baby" Raven said pecking Lyric's lips softly.

Lyric hummed in response and pecked her lips against. She smiled against her lips before wrapping her neck, clearly enjoying the feeling of Raven's arms wrapped around her.

"Mm you know" Lyric paused to break away from Raven's lips softly. "Lauryn won't be home for a few hours since she has work after class so" she paused and looked up into Raven's eyes.

Raven smirked, already knowing what she was hinting at. She dipped her head down and kissed the nape of Lyric's neck softly.

"What do you want mama?" She asked Lyric who gasped when Raven began to suck on her neck, kissing and biting lightly at the skin.