Twenty Nine

L Y R I COctober 31st

L Y R I C
October 31st

Lyric placed a soft kiss on sleeping Raven's cheek before smiling gently as Raven groaned lightly and slowly opened her eyes. Raven smiled up at Lyric, who giggled when Raven wrapped her arms around Lyric, pulling her down to place another kiss on her lips.

"Good morning" Lyric said sweetly.

Raven let out another small groan before replying with a "Good morning beautiful."

Lyric lifted her white painted nails and gently traced her finger along Raven's restful face who closed her eyes at the feeling.

"Today is the second best day of the year" Lyric then said and sat up to straddle Raven's lower half.

"Hm? And what is the first"

"Ah well the day you were born my love"

Raven let out a laugh and shook her head. She lifted her upper half, sitting up, and gripped Lyric's hips softly in her hands. "Is that so?" she asked Lyric who hummed in response.

"Yes yes"

"What would you like to do today?" Raven asked Lyric as she ran a hand through her raven colored hair.

"We have to go to haunted houses today. Everyone is coming later I think so we can go"

Raven groaned and stuffed her face in Lyric's neck. "Tell them to stay away"

"Why?"

"Because they are loud and annoying little shits."

Lyric laughed and pushed Raven's face away. She climbed off of her partner's lap and stood to her feet. "They are your friends Raven don't be rude"

"Sound like my damn mother"

"Someone should"

Lyric then grabbed Raven's hands and pulled her to her feet as well. "Come on let's go take a shower" Lyric smiled

"Together?" Raven's face lit up in excitement and hurriedly pulled Lyric to her.

"Yes together"

"Fuck yes!" Throwing Lyric over her shoulder, Raven ran into the bathroom with a giggling Lyric laughing at her.

-

"I love you" Raven whispered to Lyric as she placed a kiss to Lyric's lips who smiled and kissed her back.

"I love you"