Ten

R A V E NJune 20th

R A V E N
June 20th

"I'm a foster kid as you know. I went into the foster system when I turned fourteen and went into a bunch of different homes throughout the years."

"I actually didn't even meet Silva until right before my seventeenth birthday. His parents were great friends of one of my friends at the time and I was introduced to Silva before they even thought of fostering me." Raven explained and played with the black straw inside her glass.

Lyric moved her straightened hair off her shoulder and leaned forward as she placed her hand in her chin; listening to her every word.

Raven sighed and continued. "Silva told his parents I was a foster kid when I showed up at his house full of bruises from my last foster family beating the living shit out of me and their son raping me every night." She rolled her eyes but spoke of it like it didn't mean anything to her.

"Oh my god" Lyric mumbled as she stared at Raven in shock.

"Anyways Silva's parents were already registered foster parents so them taking me in didn't really take that long to happen. I ended up living with them until I was eighteen. And actually on my dad's birthday, I surprised him with adoption papers asking if he and mom would adopt me."

"That's so cute" Lyric gushed making Raven smile and look down at the table.

"Yeah but anyway they adopted me and I been thankful for them ever since"

Raven looked up to see Lyric staring at her with a soft smile gracing her lips. "What?" Raven asked her making her shake her head.

She leaned over the table and placed her hand on Raven's cheeks, puffing them out before she pecked her lips nicely.

"You are a strong person do you know that?" Lyric mumbled softly against her lips.

Raven wrapped her arm around Lyric and kept her flushed against her as she pecked her lips multiple times.

"I fucking love your lips" she told Lyric who laughed at that.

"Stop it" Lyric leaned back when Raven tried to kiss her again for the tenth time. She let out a loud laugh when Raven gave her a small pout when she did that.

"Gimme" Raven whined in a baby voice making her smile brightly at the girl in front of her.

Lyric leaned forward to peck her lips once more before moving away.

Raven then smiled and stood up. "Come here" she murmured, stretching her hand for Lyric to take; which she did.

Happier than Ever covered by ASTN began playing as Raven took her to the dance floor.