Thirty Four

L Y R I CNovember 14th

L Y R I C
November 14th

"You look like Raven" Lauryn chuckled as Lyric walked up to her. They chose a small restaurant that was fairly quiet. Lyric sat down with a small roll of her eyes at the mention fo her partner.

"How?" Lyric asked.

"Your clothes, it gives off Raven's vibe." Lauryn responded while Lyric sighed, clearly still frustrated about this morning with Raven.

"What's wrong?" Lauryn questioned.

"Raven and I got in an argument"

Lauryn's eyes slight widened and she took a sip of her glass of ice water. "You guys have been dating for four months and this is the first time I ever heard about y'all ever having an argument or fight."

Lyric sighed and rubbed her temples softly. "I know. I just am trying to process it still." She shook her head and sat back in her seat just as the waiter came over.

"Good morning ladies, my name is Dante. Can I start you both off with some drinks?" He asked them and Lauryn grinned, turning her head to look at him.

They ordered their drinks and Lyric turned to Lauryn who had her glaze now on the window beside her. "Do you think that I'm over dramatic" She asked, truthfully wanting to know.

"Yes" Lauryn immediately said making Lyric frown deeply. "Not all the time but in certain situations where I think you just don't know how to handle it, you can get a bit over dramatic"

"Like when?"

"Sometimes when you get mad you like victimized yourself. Not all the time but it is at certain points especially if you really angry"

"But when" Lyric kept asking.

"You remember when you got in that fight with that girl over her boyfriend who was cheating on her with you." Lyric nodded her head so Lauryn kept going. "You started victimizing yourself saying it wasn't your fault which don't get me wrong it wasn't entirely. But to a certain extent it was because you knew they were together but you victimized yourself talking about you didn't know."

"Because I honestly thought they were broken up. He said they were"

"Lyric you would see them make out all the time what are you talking about?"

"Exs be still fucking with each ot-"

"You're doing again" Lauryn cut her with the small shake of her head.