Thirty Seven

L Y R I CDecember 25

L Y R I C
December 25

"MERRY CHRISTMAS" Lauryn, Royale and Namari all screamed as they bursted into Lyric's and Raven's room, dressed in onesies. Lyric jumped out of her sleep in fright while Raven hurriedly came out of the connecting bathroom with her toothbrush in her mouth.

"Bro what the fuck" Raven yelled as she looked at the three trouble makers. Lauryn smiled brightly in her pink and white unicorn onesie and jumped on the bed next to Lyric, who sleepily glared at her.

"It's Christmas best friend" Royale said to Raven and laid down on the other side of Lyric. Namari followed suit and ended up laying across the bed horizontally at the end of it.

"It's eight in the morning yo" Lyric yawned and glared at the three of them.

"And?" Mari replied.

"Get the hell out. My girl trying to sleep" Raven yelled from the bathroom, going inside to finish brushing her teeth.

"Don't you yell at us!" Lauryn yelled back and turned over to cuddle into Lyric's side who groaned. "Merry Christmas best friend" she told Lyric who tiredly mumbled it back.

"Where's the guys?" Raven asked a couple minutes later as she exited the bathroom and walked over to the bed.

Luckily their bed is a king sized bed so Raven just simply climbed over Royale and made her girlfriend lay on top of her. Her upper body laid on Raven while her lower body laid between her legs. Lyric yawned and closed her eyes, trying to escape into the world of sleep once more.

"Downstairs. They wanted us to wake you both up so we can all open our presents together"

Lyric groaned and pulled the blanket over her head as she shifted. Raven wrapped her arms around Lyric and closed her eyes. "I'm going back to sleep so y'all can just give me my presents later" Lyric told them.

"We are all opening presents together so if you guys want to wait then fine" Lauryn replied and Royale and Namari both agreed. "But just one hour okay?" Namari said pointing a finger at the couple who sleepily nodded their heads.

Yeah no, it was a total of three hours. Namari, Royale, and Lauryn ended up falling asleep with Raven and Lyric after just ten minutes.

The boys stayed downstairs for a total of twenty minutes before making their way to the bedroom only to find all the girls asleep. Namari was practically falling off the bed so Asher picked her up and they cuddled on the half couch of Raven and Lyric's room, both asleep.

Royale and Lauryn ended up cuddling once Lauryn shifted over because Lyric kept leaning off Raven and on to her. Brandon and Vincent left the room and got themselves comfortable downstairs on the large couch. Silva laid on the floor of the bedroom, which was surprisingly more comfortable than he originally thought.

It was almost twelve when Raven woke up to see Lyric cuddling into her side and snoring softly against her. Royale's leg ended up on top of Raven's as she big spooned Lauryn.

Raven sat up and rubbed her eyes only for her eyes to widened as she saw everyone sleeping. She checked the time on her phone before climbing over Lyric, getting out of the bed. She stepped over a sleeping Silva and walked into the bathroom to take care of her business.

Lauryn was the second one to wake up. She yawned tiredly and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Royale had her face buried in Lauryn's neck but she didn't mind only shifted out of her arms and exited the room to go use the bathroom in the guest bathroom.

"God what time is it?" A groggy Namari said as she slowly woke up from her rather peaceful slumber. She shook Asher away and stood up to stretch her tired and sore limbs.

"11:43" Lyric replied, now awake.

By noon, everyone was awake and made their way downstairs just as the door bell ringed. "I got it" Brandon said and got up to get the door. He opened it to find the food he and Vincent opened was delivered.

"What did you order?" Silva asked, taking a seat down on the couch. Brandon put the bags of food on the coffee table. "Some Chinese" He replied and began opening up the bags with the help of Vincent and Lauryn.

"Chinese food for Christmas?" Royale asked and walked over to the group wearing just a sports bra and basketball shorts, matching Raven who wore the same. The only difference was that Raven wore a black one while Royale wore a white sports bra.

"Hell yeah"

"Y'all look like twins" Lyric grinned as she looked at Raven who yawned, tying her hair up in a messy bun.

Everyone sat down around the couch and was given plates of food by Brandon and Vincent. Lyric thanked them and shared a plate with Raven who happily fed her girlfriend some of the hot food.

"Oh fuck this is amazing" Royale commented it with everyone agreeing. "Thanks guys" She added and continued to eat.

"Why don't you guys have a christmas tree?" Asher suddenly asked looking at Lyric and Raven who both shrugged their shoulders.

"Never thought about getting one plus I didn't think we was having Christmas at our house. I thought we would be going to your house man" Raven replied.

Namari sipped some of the apple juice she found in the fridge before nodding her head. "Yeah I thought we would do it at your house too Ash. We always do it there"

Asher shook his head no.

"I haven't decorated for christmas either" he said.

"I don't know how y'all do it. I can't have Christmas without decorating for it" Lauryn said shaking her head at her friends.

"That's true. You literally always had our old place decorated" Lyric laughed making Lauryn smile.

"I love decorating for Christmas. It's so fun." Namari comments.

"I don't think it's really christmas if you don't decorate" Royale added.

"We in a house without decoration and we're fine" Brandon says, shrugging as he ate.

"True"

Lyric shifts her body and lays her feet in Raven's lap. "It's too much work putting all those decorations up too" She comments and took a fork full of the rice.

"Definitely is" Lauryn agrees with her.

"I'm happy we're together for Christmas guys" Vincent speaks making Namari grin. "Me too" Silva says.

"I love you guys" Raven says making everyone awe at her causing her to let out a laugh and roll her eyes.

"We love you too" Royale tells her and everyone nods their heads. Lyric grins and kisses Raven's cheek. "Especially me"