Twenty Seven

R A V E N September 3rd

R A V E N
September 3rd

Smack!

"Ow! Babe what the fuck" Raven screamed as she turned around quickly to cover her ass with her hands.

Lyric smiled at her as she bit her bottom lip. "Look at your fucking ass baby" She reached her hand to grab it but Raven smacked her hand away.

"Stop it" Raven groaned.

Lyric whined and stomped her foot. "You look so good baby what the fuck man"Raven rolled her eyes and turned, walking to the kitchen of her home.

Smack!

"Lyric!" Raven yelped as she jumped at second smack Lyric had sent to her bottom. She turned around and glared at her girlfriend whose eyes were trained on her ass rather her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up"

oh?

Lyric moved forward and gripped Raven's ass in her hands before groaning softly in her partner's ear. "I love your ass baby" She told her.

Raven shivered at Lyric's touch. The tips of Lyric's fingers raced over Raven's curves and she gripped at her skin making Raven shuffle a small moan.

Lyric lifted her manicured hand to wrap around Raven's neck from behind. She tilted Raven's head up some before placing a soft kiss on the exposed skin of her partner's neck.

"You know you're mine right?"

Raven nodded, unable to speak.

Lyric hummed in response before she wrapped her free hand around Raven's lower half. She pulled her waist back until Raven's back side was pressed against Lyric's front.

"Words baby" Lyric told her.

Raven was so shocked by Lyric's actions that she almost forgot how to speak for the moment.

When she took too long to respond, Lyric smacked her ass causing Raven to jump in surprise and shock.

"Yes I'm yours baby" Raven finally told the waiting girl who smiled at her answer.

"Good" Lyric placed a soft kiss on her neck before smacking her ass again then moving away to walk around her, entering the kitchen.

Raven was completely and utterly stunned.

She didn't know what to do. She was so turned on by Lyric's random dominance that she grew irritated. She didn't like how much she enjoyed what just happened a few seconds ago.