Twenty Five

R A V E NAugust 12th

R A V E N
August 12th

"I still can't even believe you are mine" Lyric told Raven as they both sat in the warm water of their hotel room's bathtub.

They came to brazil last night and have been enjoying each other's company before Raven had to go to her meeting tomorrow morning for work.

Lyric was enjoying brazil so far though even though she hasn't left the hotel room since they arrived.

"What do you mean?" Raven chuckled as she smirked from her seat across from her girlfriend.

"I mean you literally are a dream come true" Lyric moved closer to her girlfriend who watched her with watchful eyes.

She sent her a small grin before lifting her leg over Raven's lap until she was seated on down of her, straddling her.

"You are to for me" Raven told her as her hands reached to grip Lyric's naked hips, pulling her flushed against her.

Lyric grinned once more before leaning her face, capturing Raven's lips with hers. Raven smirked and immediately kissed her, sliding her tongue in Lyric's mouth.

Lyric let out a small moan when Raven reached her tattooed hand to wrap around Lyric's neck in a tight yet bearable grip.

"You are so fucking fine" Raven grumbled against their adjoined lips before she pulled away to tilt Lyric's head to the side some with her pointer finger.

She listened to her girlfriend gasp repeatedly in small and short breaths as Raven's lips traveled down Lyric's neck, allowing her to decorate Lyric's neck with marks.

"R-Raven"

"Fuck baby, don't say my name like that." Raven groaned out as she wrapped her arm around Lyric's waist and rocked the girl's lower half against Raven's thigh.

"It makes me want to do very bad things to you"

Lyric gave her lazy smile and pressed her lips against Raven's again. "Do it" She told her and bit her lip once she pulled away.

Raven sent a smirk in return before she grabbed Lyric's thighs. She stood up and lifted Lyric up in her arms making the small girl squeal slightly in surprise.

Raven left the tub and bathroom, heading into the main room of the hotel room before throwing her girlfriend down on the bed.

"Raven! I'm wet" Lyric quickly reminded her.