Four

R A V E NMay 18th

R A V E N
May 18th

"Yo Rav"

Raven scrunched her face up as she looked at Silva in disgust. "Don't ever call me that ugly ass name again" She told him causing him to roll his eyes.

"You're annoying"

"So are you" Raven replied, leaning against her matte black challenger as she scrolled through her phone.

Silva walked to stand in front of her. "You doing with Lyric?" he asked making Raven look at him, confused.

"Who?"

"Lauryn's best friend Lyric"

Raven still was confused.

"You literally gave her ride home a week ago" Silva groaned in frustration as he stared at his sister.

"Oh" Raven shook her head as she finally remember who she was. "That's her name?"

Silva gave her a blank stare.

"Raven don't act dumb" he told her making her roll her eyes.

"Whatever I forgot" She pushed herself off her car and walked around it to open the driver's seat door.

"Where are you going?"

"To mind my damn business" and with that she got into her car and started the car before pulling off immediately, leaving Silva to glare at her as she drove away.

Raven hooked her phone up to the Bluetooth before blasting her music through the speakers of the car.

She nodded her head to the music before her phone dinged with a text message.

213-324-****
Hey

Raven
Who the fuck is this?
It didn't take long for Raven to receive a text back.

213-324-****
It's Lyric.

Raven smirked at that and put her phone down in the cup holder as the light turned green. She drove for another few minutes before she pulled into the parking lot of a gas station.

Raven
Took you long enough to text me

Raven gave Lyric her number after she drove back to her house. Since Raven drove Lyric's car, Raven had to walk back to the bar to get her car which luckily wasn't that long of a walk.