Thirty Two

L Y R I CNovember 1st

L Y R I C
November 1st

It was two thirty four in the morning.

Raven was extremely exhausted.

She still hasn't been able to find Lyric and she has been looking for almost two hours now. The rest of the group joined in the search for Lyric but no one has been able to find her now.

Raven was beyond mad at this point.

She was mad at Lauryn for giving her so many drinks. Mad at Brandon for handing Lyric a blunt when she was already fucked up. She was mad at herself for not being a good partner and watched Lyric more closely.

Her heart was pounding with every passing minute in fear that something terrible had happened for her girlfriend. She didn't know what to do anymore.

The house wasn't that big so the fact that nine of the group couldn't find Lyric was very concerning and frightening for them.

"Raven! I found her!" Namari ran over to Raven whose eyes widened and she followed Namari outside to see Lyric was being held up by Asher who looked irritated.

"Never again are we doing this shit." Asher said before placing Lyric gently in Raven's arms. "I don't give a fuck if Lyric begs on her knees for us to go out again. It's not happening."

"She don't even like partying" Lauryn sighed as she looked at her best friend.

"What happened?" Brandon asked as he hurried over to the group.

"I found her in a bush half passed out and half throwing up."

"Oh my god"

"What the fuck Lyric" Raven looked down at her passed out girlfriend in concern and looked at her throw up stained shirt.

"She is your best friend Lauryn. Has she ever behaved like this when she was drunk?" Namari asked softly.

"No never." A now sober Lauryn said as she stared at her best friend with worry in her eyes.

"We should have been watching her better" Brandon said as Raven walked to the car, gently placing her in the backseat.

"She didn't even want to come." Royale sighed softly and turned to Raven who was silently stressing as she rubbed her head.

"I need to get her home. I'll text y'all when I get home and in the morning. Thanks for helping me find her." Raven said and sighed as she got in the driver's seat of the car.

"Hey wait do you need one of us to drive you guys home?" Asher asked as he looked at Raven who shook her head.

"Raven you aren't in the right headspace to be driving" Brandon cut in.

"I'll be fine I promise."

Asher and Brandon looked at each other before they both sighed, silently nodding their heads. "Okay be safe alright" Brandon said before they backed away from the car as Raven started it.

Raven moved out of the parking spot and drove off, heading home.

By time Raven got them both home, it was close to three thirty in the morning. Raven carried the sleeping Lyric inside and made sure to wash her up, to the best of her abilities. She then changed Lyric in a brown tank top and some of Raven's old basketball shorts.

It was four in the morning when Raven finally fell asleep with Lyric next to her.

-

Lyric groaned loudly as she slowly woke up. The sunlight hit her eyes making her pull the covers over her face.

Her head was pounding.

"What time is it" Lyric mumbled after she moved to check her phone which was resting on the nightstand next to the bed.

It was almost five in the afternoon.

She sat up and rubbed her head as she looked around the room. "Raven?" not finding her partner anywhere, Lyric got up and went to the bathroom to go about her business quickly.

After washing her hands, Lyric checked herself in the mirror and groaned loudly. Her hair was looking like a bird's nest and her makeup was extremely smudged all over her face.

"What the fuck happened last night" Lyric asked herself as she tried to recall the night before it.

"You got fucked up that's what happened" Lyric jumped at the sound of her partner and turned to see Raven standing in the doorway with her arms crossed over her chest.

"What?"

"You got so drunk and high Lyric. I have never seen you like that before" Raven shook her head and frowned deeply.

Lyric grew silent as she looked at herself in the mirror again before sighing heavily. "What did I do?"

"You disappeared for two hours babe. I couldn't find you anywhere, no one could. We were looking everywhere. You had me worried sick"

"I'm sorry"

"You're sorry? Lyric what I felt last night nearly killed me. I was so scared and worried for you that I didn't know what to do. No one could find you, we all were so scared something had happened to you"

Lyric opened her mouth to say something but couldn't find the words as she looked at Raven who looked extremely tired and stressed.

"I know it's not entirely your fault seeing how you were drunk and high so I can't blame you but shit Lyric I am so angry right now."

Lyric walked to Raven and touched her face gently, making her look at her. "I am sorry"

Raven shook her head and tried to move away but Lyric held her face in place. "I know it isn't your faul-"

"Raven no one forced me to take those drinks or to smoke. I was offered it yes, but I had the option to say yes or to say no. It is just my fault just as it is anyone else's."

Raven took in a deep breath and kissed Lyric's forehead softly. "If we ever, and that's a very big if, go to a party or a club again I am not letting you out of my sight. I don't care if I have to handcuff your wrist with mine."

Lyric giggled and smiled. "Kinky"

Raven rolled her eyes playfully and turned to walk away. "Take a shower you reek of alcohol and weed"

"Are you saying I stink"

"Fuck yes" Raven laughed making Lyric's jaw drop and she gasped loudly.

"So mean to me" She faked a pout and closed the bathroom door before turning the shower on.

-