Six

L Y R I CJune 1st

L Y R I C
June 1st

Raven
Do you know fleas can jump 350 times it's body length?

Lyric laughed as she scrunched her face in disgust at the text Raven just sent her. Lyric recently found out that Raven knew random facts about this from watching the discovery channel growing up. So Lyric asked Raven to tell her random things.

So now every morning when Lyric wakes up, she sees a text from Raven, her giving her a random fact each time.

It's our good morning text at this point Lyric thought as she sat up to text Raven back.

Lyric
Why would I want to know about Fleas

Lyric set her phone down and got out of the bed to get her things to take a shower. It's been a week or so since the whole cheating situation with Silva and Lauryn.

The first few days Silva kept pestering Lauryn to talk to him, to which she denied him the chance to. After the three day, Lauryn got fed up and cussed his ass out before letting him say his side of things.

"I walked on him kissing another female with her hands all over him" Lauryn told Lyric when she asked her what happened.

But apparently Lauryn literally just walked in at the wrong time. The girl was his ex girlfriend who showed up to his place without him knowing she was even in town. She walked into his place like she owned the place and began to feel him up which Silva said that he put a stop to. But then she heard Lauryn calling his name and flew her at him and kissed him just as Lauryn walked into the room.

Yeah I didn't believe that shit either when he first told Lauryn and me that Lyric thought.

But then Silva showed Lauryn and her the camera footage from the camera that he has around his house.

Lyric always wondered why he had those but he knew told her, always telling her to mind her business.

Still weird.

Raven
Why wouldn't you want to know about fleas

Lyric rolled her eyes at her reply and shook her head. She walked into the bathroom and started the shower while she texted Raven back.

Lyric
You're annoying.

Raven
Take that back.

Lyric smirked at that text before she typed Make me and hit sent. Lyric then turned her ringer off on her phone and slipped her clothes off to get in the shower.