Twenty Six

L Y R I CAugust 14th

L Y R I C
August 14th

Arms wrapped around Lyric's waist before she was lightly pulled back into the chest of her girlfriend, Raven, who bent her head down to place a soft kiss on Lyric's exposed neck.

"You are so fucking fine, do you know that?" Raven whispered into Lyric's ear before placing a soft kiss upon it.

Lyric blushed.

"Thank you my love" Lyric told her before turning around in her partner's arms to kiss her lips in a quick peck.

Raven frowned cutely at the quickness of the peck. "Give me a proper one" Raven practically whined causing the girl in her arms to let out a laugh.

"I have lipstick on baby."

Raven shake her head and bent her head down to capture her lips with hers. Lyric moaned softly against their lips when Raven gripped her grips in her hands.

"Fuck don't make that sound" Raven gritted her teeth as she clenched her jaw.

Lyric giggled at Raven's response and stepped on her tippy toes to reach her girlfriend's ear. She let out another soft moan in Raven's ear before stepping with a small evil smirk on her face.

"You little devil" Raven chuckled making Lyric smile even more.

She stepped away to slip her heels on her feet while Raven went to grab her phone and clutch bag off the bed before handing them to Lyric. "Thank You" Lyric told and Raven nodded, kissing her forehead gently as they left the hotel room.

Raven had to attend a party to watch her employer and make sure everything ran smoothy for the night. She was given the option to invite Lyric which she gladly accepted.

Lyric already knew that Raven wasn't able to stand by her the whole night so she wasn't expecting much. She knew her baby had to work tonight even if she badly wished she wasn't.

"Baby don't talk to anyone especially do not talk to any of the men. They are disgusting white perverts who only think with their dick." Raven shook her head as she rolled her eyes.

"I won't baby"

"They be drugging some drinks baby so just don't take any drinks from anyone unless it is me."

Lyric remained silent after letting Raven know that she understood. She turned her head to look out the window with a small nervous sigh.

She didn't know what to expect for tonight but she still had some hope that everything would go at least a little bit okay.

It took them about forty minutes before they arrived at a large mansion. Lyric could only silently awe at the beauty of the large home. Raven stepped out before turning around to help Lyric out who thanked her with a small kiss on her cheek.