Seventeen

L Y R I CJuly 22nd

L Y R I C
July 22nd

"Lauryn I'm fine" Lyric laughed as she looked at her best friend who refused to let go of her. Lyric had only waken up possibly a hour ago and is already being bombarded with her friends.

"I was worried sick about you" Lauryn said as she continued to cry. She pulled away from the hug and looked at Lyric with tears in her eyes.

Lyric sent her a soft and gentle smile before she cupped Lauryn's face in her hands. "I'm not ever going to leave you best friend I promise"

"You better not"

Lyric opened her mouth to say something when the hospital door bursted opened, slamming against the wall some. Lyric looked over to see Raven standing in the doorway.

Lauryn got up from her seat on the bed and moved away. She then moved pass Raven to exit the room.

"Raven" Lyric said as she rushed over to Lyric. Quickly capturing her lips with hers, Raven kissed Lyric with everything she had.

"I was so worried." A crying Raven choked out making Lyric's heart immediately melt.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you. I should've never left you by yourself. I'm so sorry Lyric-"

"Be my girlfriend" Lyric cut her rambling apology off causing Raven to freeze.

"What?"

"Be my girlfriend Raven Green"

Raven chuckled through her tears. "I'm trying to apologize to you and you're asking me out"

Lyric smiled with a small shrug of her shoulders. "I don't care about that right now. I just know what I want and what I want is you"

Lyric took Raven's hand in hers and linked their hands together. "So will you please be my girlfriend Raven?" She asked her as her eyes flickered to look into hers.

Raven grinned and nodding her head. "Of course I will" she pressed her lips to hers making Lyric smile into the kiss.

"I'm ready to get out of this damn hospital already" Lyric groaned as she threw her head back against the pillow behind her.

Lauryn looked at Lyric with a smile. "Don't worry only one more day and you are free from this prison" She told her.

"One more day my ass" Lyric grumbled and crossed her arms over her chest. She looked down at her cropped pink hoodie and boy shorts before sighing.