Twenty Eight

L Y R I CSeptember 3rd

L Y R I C
September 3rd

Lyric coughed after taking a long drag of the blunt. Lyric and Raven were currently in front of a open field smoking blunts as music played slowly in the background.

"I feel like people shouldn't just dress a certain way just because they want to feel masculine at that moment" Raven said as Lyric handed her the joint.

"Yeah but I think them dressing that way makes them feel more masculine" Lyric said shrugging her shoulders as she looked over at Raven who shook her head.

"I get that but I'm saying if you want to be masculine and say oh I want to be masculine let me dress like this"

What?

"I don't really see your point babe"

"If you want to be masculine then act like it. I get if you are already a masculine presenting person, I do get that. But there are many masculine presenting people who actually have very feminine energy." Raven tried to explain herself making Lyric nod slowly.

"Yeah also why do people think that the only way you can be dominant is if they dress masculine" Lyric said

Raven looked at her with an 'are you dumb' look. "That is literally what I am saying"

"No you said masculine not dominant. That is two very different things baby" Lyric said sweetly before taking the blunt from her hands and taking a long drag of the addicting substance.

Raven looked at the dashboard for a few moments, probably in thought, before she nodded her head. "Oh you're right"

"You're so high babe" Lyric said.

"Yeah" Raven said slowly making Lyric burst into laughter.

She laughed as Raven bit her lip, looking at Lyric with red hooded eyes. "What?" Lyric asked her.

"Want to have some high car sex?" Raven asked causing Lyric to burst out laughing once more.

"Babe! Oh my god"

"What?" Raven chuckled as she finished the last of the blunt.

"Laterrrr" Lyric dragged out making Raven groan and whine childishly.

"But but"

"No babe because when you try to fuck while you're high you fucking don't let me get up until I come like fifteen times." Lyric shook her head and watched as Raven rolled their third blunt of the night.