Eight

L Y R I CJune 12th

L Y R I C
June 12th

Lyric let out a laugh as she watched Raven tried to roller skate next to her. Raven gave her a nervous look and tried to do it once more only to fall down on the ground with a hard thud.

"Are you okay?" Lyric asked in the middle of her giggles.

After finding out Raven has never been roller skating before, she offered to go skating in the city for fun.

Raven said no.

Lyric changed her mind though.

"I hate this stupid shit" Raven grumbled as she stood up with the help of Lyric who gave her a small smile.

"Here watch me" Lyric skated a few feet in front of her and Raven watched her feet before frowning.

"Why can't I do that?" She adorably pouted making Lyric giggle.

"Here come here" Raven took Lyric's stretched out hand and she listened as Lyric began to teach her slowly how to skate.

It took a few tries but after twenty minutes, Raven could finally skate without holding on to her or anything around them.

"Oh! I'm doing it!" Raven shouted as she skated down the sidewalk with Lyric laughing behind her as she followed after her.

People moved out of the way as Raven raced down the side walk with a happy grin on her face.

"You got it!" Lyric smiled when Raven turned around to stop and face her. Lyric crashed into Raven's arms and giggled when Raven sent her a goofy grin.

"Oh! Look cupcakes" Lyric said when she looked past Raven who turned around to see where she was looking at.

"Come on" Lyric skated to the shop and smiled when they got closer.

"What do you want?" Raven asked Lyric when they stood outside of the small bakery.

"Uh probably the birthday cake cupcake" She said as she scanned the menu that was plastered on the outside glass wall of the bakery.

Raven bent down to take her skates off and slid her feet in her shoes that she had been carrying. "Stay here" she told Lyric who nodded and sat down at the cute pink table that was in front of the bakery.

Raven walked inside the shop and Lyric spent her time watching the people walk by.

When Raven came back out, Lyric smiled at the sight of the small white bag and two water bottles in her hands.