Thirty One

L Y R I C
October 31st

Lyric laughed and cheered as she watched her partner chug down a whole garbage can sized beer with everyone cheering for her.

"Yeah!" Raven yelled as soon as she finished, pumping her fist up. She wiped her mouth and hurried over to Lyric who laughed when Raven stumbled into her some.

"Why would you do that" Lyric giggled.

Raven shrugged and smiled down at Lyric. "Never did it before. Always wanted to try it."

"You did that super fast babe" Lyric patted Raven back resulting in her burping loudly.

"Thanks mommy" Raven smirked making Lyric hit her arm. "Ow mommy"

"You're so annoying" Lyric playfully mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

"Hm but you love me though" Raven kissed the exposed nape of Lyric's neck and then moved away when Lyric turned toward her.

"Hm do I though?"

Raven laughed at Lyric's playfulness and pulled her girlfriend to her before leaning down to whisper into her ear. "Why else would you scream it every night when I fuc-"

"OKAY" Lyric yelled quickly backing up from the smirking Raven. She was blushing as she turned away from Raven who chuckled at her response.

"Just saying baby"

"Shut up"

Royale came over to the couple with a smile and a couple glasses, full of obvious liquor, in her hands. "Here drink". Lyric frowned but, needless to say, still took the drink and drowned the strong liquor down her throat.

"That tastes like henny"

"Because it is"

Lyric's eyes widened and she gagged, shaking her head quickly. When she looked over at Raven, her partner was already drowning the brown liquor without a second thought.

Raven didn't even look fazed by the strong taste of the drink.

"Another" She told Royale who nodded her head and left the couple to get their refills.

"Come on baby let's dance" Lyric said grabbing Raven's hand and pulled her to the makeshift dance floor that was in the middle of the giant room. Bodies were pressed against each other from how many people were trying to dance at the moment.

The music being so deafening that Lyric had to lean up to Raven to speak. "Where are the others?" she asked her who shrugged her shoulders in response.

"Lyric!" Lyric looked around to see Lauryn heading toward the couple with a huge smile on her face, and glasses still covering her eyes.

"Where were you?"

"Dancing with this fine greek god" Lauryn said shaking her head as she looked down her to see if the man was behind her. He wasn't, making Lauryn hum in response.

"Where?"

"He's gone now"

Seconds later Lauryn was pulling Lyric away from Raven who protested in response. "Where are we going?" Lyric asked her.

"To get drunk"

Lauryn took Lyric to the kitchen where all the drinks resided and quickly poured them both a drink. "Here"

"What is it"

"Just drink it"

Lyric quickly drowned the drink and her face scrunched up at how burning hot the liquor was. God that's strong. She thought and shook her head in hopes of rending herself of the horrid taste.

Lauryn smirked and the two of them took another shot..and then another and another. Soon it was ten shots later and Lyric was giggling against Lauryn who was holding her back as she laughed as well.

They were drunk.

"Hey" Lyric hiccuped and looked at Lauryn who hummed in response as she drowned another shot. "Why are you wearing glasses?"

Lauryn stilled and looked at Lyric in shock and...fear? Lyric frowned at her reaction and opened her mouth to say something when Lauryn put a jello shot in her hands.

"Here try this. I love the orange favor one" She said.

Lyric stared at it before shrugging and let the jello shot slid down her throat without another word. She swallowed it and smiled at the orange favor hitting her taste buds.

"Tastes good"

"What are you guys doing?" Brandon asked as he walked over to the two of them with a blunt in his hands.

"Jello shots" Lyric said, quite louder than needed, before she began in a giggling fit.

"Ou let me get some" Lyric took the blunt from Brandon's fingers and took a long drag.

Brandon looked at her. "If you doing that you should come in the back. They rolling blunts like crazy back there"

"Ah hiccup fun" Lyric hurried out of the kitchen with a confused Lauryn and a high Brandon following after her.

"Baby!" Lyric drunkenly screamed as she walked into the back room seeing her partner blowing smoke out of a bong.

"Hi my love" Lyric sat down in Raven's lap and leaned her head back on her shoulder. "You reek of alcohol"

Lyric laughed. "W-Well hiccup we are at a p-party baby" She shook her head and reached for the freshly rolled blunt that was in Royale's hands.

"Here babe" Royale lit it for her and Lyric grinned before taking a long drag.

"Uh baby maybe you had too much" Raven said taking the blunt from Lyric who whined in protest.

"w-hiccup-why"

Raven frowned and passed the blunt to Lauryn who happily took it. She then stood up with Lyric in her arms. "Let's get you home" She mumbled.

"NO" Lyric screamed, scaring Raven in the process, and wiggled out of her hold. Lyric pushed herself away from a shocked Raven before turning and leaving the room quickly.

"Damn" Royale laughed as she smoked the last of her blunt. "She a runner she a track star"

"Shut up Royale" Raven said before hurrying after to Lyric in hopes of finding her.

"Ole mad ass" Royale said making Mari laugh and shake her head.

"Stop it" Mari threw her one of the pillows from the couch she was laying on.

"Lyric!?" Raven looked around the main room in panic as she couldn't find her girlfriend anywhere.

"Excuse me have you seen-" Raven was cut off by the person turning and throwing up in one of the plants by the corner. "Okayyy"

"Fuck" Raven spent the next fifteen minutes looking for her drunk and possibly high girlfriend.

But she couldn't find her anywhere.