Thirty Three

R A V E N November 14th

R A V E N
November 14th

"Hey Alexa play my chill and sleep playlist on Spotify" Lyric said as she walked into the bedroom of her home. A minute later, a song was playing and Lyric grinned as she laid down on her bed.

"Hey baby" Raven sighed as she walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her waist and a woxer black sports bra on.

"Hi" Lyric turned over to lay on her stomach and closed her eyes softly. "You okay you seem stressed?" Lyric asked her.

"Just work getting on my nerves"

Lyric hummed in agreement. "Feel you on that one"

"I have to work tonight by the way" Raven told her as she ran a hand through her wet raven black hair before walking into the closet.

Her girlfriend frowned and opened her eyes to look toward the closet. "You been working non stop for the last week"

"I know baby. I'm sorry"

Lyric didn't respond as she pulled the covers over her body and closed her eyes once more. She was exhausted from work and just wanted to sleep the day away.

"Are you mad?" Raven asked Lyric, who shook her head.

"No. I'm just tired."

A kiss was placed on Lyric's forehead before Raven mumbled softly "I'll see you later baby. I love you. Get some sleep"

"Okay I love you"

-

The next morning, Lyric woke up with her face buried in Raven's sports bra covered chest. She yawned and sat up some to stretched her tired limbs.

"Good morning my love" A tired Raven said as she yawned as well, slowly waking up.

"Hi" Lyric lifted herself up and got out of the bed to walk into the bathroom. She did her business and washed her face and hands.

"You want to do something today?" Raven asked her once she returned from the bathroom.

"Can't. I have to work today" Lyric told her and went into the closet.

"Oh"

"Mhm" Lyric grabbed her clothes and went back into the bathroom to take a shower. She turned the water on and sat on the counter as she scrolled through her phone silently.