Sixteen

R A V E NJuly 20th

R A V E N
July 20th

It's been more than a week since Lyric has been admitted to the hospital and she still hasn't woken up.

Raven hasn't left the room and barely left the chair she sat at every day, only got up to use the bathroom.

"Raven you need to get out of this room" Asher told her as he stood at the end of the bed, watching both the sleeping girl as well as the hurting girl.

"When Lyric wakes up" Raven told him. It was the same response she has given every time she was told to get out of the room or to go home and sleep.

"Raven come on at least go home and shower"

"When Lyric wakes up"

"Do you want some food?" Asher in turn asked her making her shake her head. She's been refusing food, not having much of an appetite anymore.

Asher sighed and left the room quietly. Raven didn't move to watch him leave only stared at Lyric's hand that was intertwined with hers.

"How can this happen?" Raven whispered.

She shook her head and lifted it to look at Lyric's still bruised but healing face. "I was gone not even ten minutes and someone grabbed you."

"Then they did all of this in barely a hour" Raven teared up but refused to let her tears fall.

"I shouldn't have left you." Raven said and kissed Lyric's knuckles softly.

"I'll never leave you again" she told Lyric even though she knew she couldn't hear her probably.

It grew quiet in the room, only the sound of Lyric's heart monitor was heard. Raven watched Lyric with a heart broken face as she silently cried.

"Lyric what the hell" Raven laughed as she ran after her who laughed with her and squealed when Raven grabbed her. She picked her up and spun her around.

"Raven!" Lyric giggled and Raven smiled, setting her down on the ground.

"You're cute" Raven mumbled as she stared into Lyric's green eyes. Lyric blushed and hid her face in Raven's chest.

"You're annoying" She mumbled making Raven let out a laugh.

"I know princess but you like it though."

"Yes I do" She lifted her head to kiss Raven's lips.

"Raven?" She looked up to see her parents standing in the doorway.