Forty One

L Y R I CSeptember 29

L Y R I C
September 29

It's been three years.

Three years.

Lyric stood in the side of the road next to her car staring up at the sky with a contented smile on her face. She spread her arms out and leaned back allowing the breeze to flow through hair and body.

"What are you doing?" Her fiancée, Raven Green, laughed as she stepped out of the car, looking at the love of her life.

"Sometimes I feel like we never take time to just stop and let our body and mind to slow down and relax" She replies before closing her eyes, letting out a delighted sigh.

Raven walks over to her, placing her hands on her waist and brings her closer softly. "I feel like" She places a soft kiss on her collarbone before whispering in her ear. "relaxing with you in my life is the best thing that could have ever happened to me"

Lyric giggles, opening her eyes and looks at Raven with a huge smile on her face. "Is that so?" Raven hums in response before pecking her lips gently.

"You are my world Lyric Blue."

She holds her girlfriend's hand up to her lips and kisses the engagement ring on her finger gently. "You are my everything and so much more" Raven continues as she looks into her eyes.

She grins and kisses her lips once more. "You are even mine Raven Green. You are my galaxy, my universe."

Raven swiftly picks up her up by her thighs and carries her to the hood of the car, setting her down softly as she pours all of her heart into the kiss.

"You really proposed to me" Lyric grins as she looks up at her.

"As I should. You deserve that and so much more baby"

"All I want is you"

"And all I want is you happy" Raven replies before shaking her head as she hugs Lyric to her chest.

"I'm so happy right now" Lyric grinned and looked up at the sky, slowly closing her eyes. Her words were the truth. She is happy. Being with Raven had it's bad and good times but sitting on this car hood right now in the arms of her fiancée is truly what makes Lyric happy.

That true love happiness.

"Alright how about we get home. Order some food in and" Raven pulls her head out of Lyric's neck and places a soft kiss on her forehead. "And I run you a nice warm bath and massage your feet."