Seven

R A V E NJune 3rd

R A V E N
June 3rd

"Fuck no I'm not doing that" Raven spoke down at her phone in her hand as she walked into the kitchen.

Lyric groaned loudly through the phone. "Oh come on. It's just some roller coasters quit being a baby"

"I'm not being a baby."

"Yes you are."

Raven looked down at her phone in irritation. "All because I said I'm not riding any roller coasters."

"Yes!"

Raven rolled her eyes.

"Now you're being annoying" She told Lyric who huffed but didn't respond.

Lyric was trying to get Raven to go the local amusement park with her because she doesn't want to be stuck third wheeling with Lauryn and Silva.

Raven, being literally scared of roller coasters, said no immediately.

"Raven I'm not being the third wheel again so get your ass up and get dressed because we are fucking going. I'm picking you up and your ass better be ready" Lyric said into the phone before she hang up causing Raven's jaw to slightly drop.

Well goddamn.

Raven went in her fridge and grabbed some pineapple juice before chilling on her couch.

True to her word, Lyric showed up at Raven's place; knocking on the door three times. Raven chuckled at her eager knocks and got up to open the door.

"Hey" Raven said making Lyric hum in response.

"You ready let's go"

"I said I'm not going"

Lyric groaned loudly before she grab Raven's arm and literally pulled her out of the house. Raven's eyes widened as she was dragged to Lyric's car.

"Okay I'm going now let me go" Raven said snatching her arm away from Lyric who rolled her eyes and got in the car.

Raven huffed and got in as well. "Why does it smell like dog in here" She frowned in disgust and looked at Lyric who pulled out of her driveway.

"My dog was in the backseat earlier that's why."

"You have a dog?"