Twelve

L Y R I CJune 27th

L Y R I C
June 27th

"You are so cute" Lauryn laughed as Lyric groaned.

"I don't want to go to the beach Lauryn"

"Why?"

"Because then everyone would see my scars" Lyric pouts as she looks down at the ground.

Lauryn then turned to her with a serious look on her face. "If anyone has anything to say about your damn scars they going to have to go through me. I wish a motherfucker would"

Lyric stared at Lauryn before laughing. "You changed" Lyric said looking at her.

"What do you mean?"

Lyric shook her head and grabbed a tan crop top tank top. She pulled it on before getting some tan thin joggers to match.

"Nothing I'm just thinking out loud."

"I don't want to get in the water though Lauryn" She added making Lauryn turn to her.

"Why?"

She shrugged in response not opening her mouth to respond.

"Well okay come on let's go" Lauryn grabbed her bag and slipped a hat on her head. "We need a relaxing day"

"A relax day sounds amazing" Lyric commented.

Lauryn and Lyric left and got into Lyric's car quickly. "Which beach?" She asked once they pulled out of the driveway, diving down the road.

"Santa Monica."

"They be selling pre-roll ups there" Lauryn added making Lyric laugh.

"Silva turning you into a smoker"

"Oh fuck no. I just like to smoke every now and then. He likes to smoke like three a day"

"You be loving it though because you be feeling that high sex. You always telling me about it" Lyric made a disgusted face while Lauryn grinned.

"Because he be going off when he high. Like he always horny when he high and be so aggressive it's so fucking attractive"

"Mhm don't care love" Lyric mumbled.

"When you and Raven start having sex and she be high you will understand"

"First off me and Raven are not having sex"