Twenty Three

R A V E NAugust 5th

R A V E N
August 5th

With a blunt in one hand and Lyric's hand in her other, Raven leaned against the brown brick wall as they waited outside the restaurant in which they were dining at for the evening.

"Baby" Raven called out to her girlfriend who was staring off to the distance with a slight frown on her beautiful face.

"Hm?" Lyric turned to look at Raven with her forest green eyes sparking under the lights around them.

Raven blew the smoke out before continuing what she was saying. "Would you like to take a trip with me?" She asked her.

"A trip where and when?"

"I have to leave for brazil in a week for work and I will be gone for two weeks. I was wondering if you wanted to join me" Raven told her.

Lyric grinned and nodded her head with excitement. "Oh my god of course I would love to go"

Raven smiled and finished her blunt before throwing it away. She made sure it was out before she lead Lyric into the restaurant.

"Reservation for Green" Raven said to the hostess with an emotionless look on her face.

Lyric stood beside Raven and leaned her head on her arm softly. Raven looked down at Lyric with a soft smile on her face before she looked back up.

"Right this way" The hostess said before leading the couple to a booth closer to the back of the restaurant where it was a little bit more quiet compared to the front. She placed the menus on the table while Raven and Lyric sat down.

"Enjoy" The hostess smiled at two of them before quietly leaving them to look over the menus. Lyric tilted her head at the hostess as she noticed she had a strong accent but Lyric couldn't figure out from where.

"Babe this place is expensive" Lyric gasped as she looked at the huge prices that decorated the menu.

"Order what you want baby" Raven told her making her look at the menu in disbelief.

"Raven we can always go somewhere-"

"I can pay for it baby. Don't worry I got you." Raven turned to look at her and gave her a small smile.

Lyric of course wanted to stay here because the food on the menu sounded amazing, but she didn't want Raven paying for her with the prices this big.

"Okay" Lyric decided to drop it and leaned back in her seat as her eyes returned to the menu. She silently thought to just get the cheapest option on the menu which happened to be a type of chicken and rice meal.

"This is place french?" Lyric asked when she noticed some of the menu was in a different language.

"It is my love"

Lyric nodded her head just as a waiter came over. "Bienvenue à croire en la lune Welcome to Believe in the Moon. I am Francis and I will be your serveur for the evening." The man said with a heavy french accent.

Lyric took a guess that serveur meant server or waiter.

Raven turned to the man and told him her order. "Laissez-moi prendre le steak tartare s'il vous plaît" She told the man gracefully before handing him her meal. Let me the steak tartare please.

Raven turned to Lyric, silently asking her what she would like. "uh" Lyric realized she didn't know how to pronounce what she wanted so she pushed the menu to Raven and pointed to it. "with rice" Lyric told Raven who nodded her head.

"et pour elle, peut-elle obtenir le cordon bleu de poulet mais ajouter un petit côté de riz avec s'il vous plaît" Raven told the man who smiled and nodded his head. and for her, can she get the chicken cordon bleu but add a small side of rice with it please.

Raven ordered them a bottle of red wine as well. He wrote both of their orders down before promising to bring their wine out in a few minutes.

"Babe you should start speaking french more often" Lyric told Raven once the man walked away.

Raven smirked and chuckled deeply. "I should?"

Lyric hummed in response before resting her chin in the palm of her hand. "Definitely" She admit as she smiled enjoying the sound of Raven's foreign tongue speaking; especially when she spoke it toward Lyric.

The waiter brought over their bottle of wine before pouring them both a glass of the red wine. Lyric thanked him with a gentle smile while Raven remained silent.

The waiter made sure they both were alright before he left the table; with the promise of their food being out soon.

Raven watched Lyric whose eyes were twinkling under the lights of the restaurant. She allowed her finger tips to trace over the rim of her wine glass.

"This is good" Lyric comments as she runs her tongue along her bottom lip, enjoying the taste of the wine on her lips.

"Hm?" Raven hums in response even though she did not hear a word Lyric said. Her mind more occupied with the thoughts of her head buried between her girlfriend legs.

God damn Raven thought as she allowed her eyes to trail over Lyric's body from what she could see at this angle.

"Yes I like how-Raven are you even listening to me?" Lyric moved her eyes to look at Raven who broke out of her trance. She looked into Lyric's eyes with hooded eyes and sent her a lazy smirk.

"I'm listening baby. I'm listening"

Lyric blushed under Raven's intense stare. Her cheeks warming up at the sight of her girlfriend's lustful glance.

"Baby you don't know what I really want to do" Raven said after a few seconds of silence. She leaned back in her seat and licked her lips some.

"Hm"

"I really want to bend you over this fucking table and eat the fuck out of that-"

Lyric leaned over and hit Raven's arm. "Raven we are in public" Lyric blushed as she stared at her partner.

"So what"

Lyric raised an eyebrow at them before she shook her head. "Babe no" Lyric told them and Raven sighed before they nodded their head.

"Alright baby" Raven looked up to see the waiter returning to their table with their food in his hands.

"Here you are." His thick french accent spitting at his tongue. Lyric thanked the man while Raven sent the man a nod.

"profiter de la nourriture" He told them to which Lyric smiled having know what the man said despite her low knowledge of the french dialect. Enjoy the food.

"Merci" She thanked him as he left the table, allowing them privacy.

"This looks so good" Lyric grinned excitedly at Raven who smiled at her.

"Go ahead and dig in baby"