Thirty Eight

R A V E N December 27

R A V E N
December 27

"Asher!" Raven screamed as she ran away from her best friend who chased her with a live rat in his hands by the rat's tail. "Asher you better not!" She yelled at him.

He laughed and continued to run from her with the rat in his hands. Raven ran into the kitchen where Lyric stood at the stove, cooking everyone food. "Babe protect me!" Raven hid behind her confused girlfriend who turned around with a spatula in her hand.

"What's wrong?"

Asher walked into the kitchen a second later with the live rat causing both girls to scream. "The fuck Asher!" Lyric yelled and pointed to the door. "Get that shit out of my house!"

"Why he's so cute" Asher pouted making Lyric glare at him.

"It's a fucking rodent Asher!" Raven yelled angrily. She did not fuck with rats and any kind of rodent. She hates them all with a strong passion. Rats are one of her biggest phobias.

Lyric continued to point at the door as she glared. "You have two point five seconds to get that rat out my house Asher or so help me God"

Asher put his hands up as if he was surrendering before mumbling a quick "Okay okay" He say. Lyric and Raven then let out a loud scream and Raven jumped on the kitchen counter. "What's wrong?" he asked them, jumping at their sudden scream.

"You dropped the rat you fucking idiot!" Lyric screamed angrily at him as she stared at the ground, trying to find the disgusting creature.

"Oh" was all Asher said before looking at the ground as well. Raven panicked as she started to breath heavily, staring at the floor hoping the rodent wasn't no where near her.

Lyric continued to glare at him and shook her head in disappointment. Grabbing her phone, she looked for the number for Animal Control and called them quickly while exiting the kitchen.

"You are fucking annoying Asher" Raven hissed as she continued to look all around for the rodent.

"To be fair, I didn't even realize I dropped it"

Raven then glared at him causing the boy to immediately put his hands back up. "You shouldn't brought the disgusting creature in the house in the first place"

"But he's so cute" Asher screamed and ducked as Raven threw a frying pan at him. "Shut the fuck up!" She screamed and Asher ran out of the kitchen.

Lyric walked back in, still pissed off. "They going to send someone out. It should take about twenty to thirty minutes" She muttered to her partner and sighed going back to the oven, which she had to turn off when Raven ran in here screaming.