Thirty

R A V E NOctober 31st

R A V E N
October 31st

"I don't want to do this"

"Stop being a baby" Royale said as she pushed Raven to move up in the line.

"Babe don't let her treat me like this" Raven whined as she turned to Lyric, who was staring at Lauryn who was on her phone typing.

Oh you big baby Lyric playfully thought

Lyric turned to Raven and jokingly rolled her eyes. She stepped into Raven's arms and encouragingly rubbed her hands up and down Raven's arm. "It's okay" Lyric said in a baby voice while Raven pouted at her.

"You got to be kidding me" Asher said looking at the couple. Lyric hugged Raven and Raven hugged her back while she stuck her tongue out at Asher, who flipped her off.

Asher then felt Namari tap her. "Come on We're next"

The group walked inside of the haunted house a few minutes later after the lady explained the rules. Raven made Lyric walk in front of her and hold her hand as they walked through.

Lyric, wanting to be in the very front, led the group inside and the group of eight slowed walked through.

"Get ready to be scared Raven" Brandon laughed making Raven glare at him as much as she could since it was fairly dark.

"Shut the fuck-AHH" Raven screamed at the top of her lungs as a clown jumped from behind a fake door scaring the whole group who screamed and jumped as well.

"Do you want to play Georgie?" The clown asked in a creepy voice making Royale shake her head immediately no as she pulled everyone away quickly.

"I don't fuck with clowns"

"Did you have to scream so loud Raven damn" Asher said as he rubbed his sore ear.

"Shut up!"

Suddenly Asher let out a scream and jumped toward Namari. "What the fuck Ash!" Mari groaned when he bumped into her hard.

"Something touched me!"

"It was me you big baby" Royale rolled her eyes.

"oh"

"I'm never doing this shit with you children again" she said.

"Hey!"

"I know y'all aren't having a full blown conversation while we are in the middle of a freaking haunted house." Lyric snapped as she turned to face the group with quickly quieted down.