Forty

R A V E NDecember 31

R A V E N
December 31

A kiss.

That's all this all started. A simple yet innocent kiss that soon turned into a kiss that held so much passion and love inside that the pair had no choice but to intensify their feelings into the kiss.

Lyric was slammed into the door as Raven heatedly sucked on her bottom lip, pulling it in between her lips not so gently. Lyric moaned against her and wrapped her arms around her neck loosely, desperately trying to pull her even closer.

"Baby" Lyric whined, eyes shut and head tilted back as Raven detached their lips and made a trail of love marks and bites down her girlfriend's neck and chest.

"Mm yes my love?" A tease. That's who Raven is and what Lyric couldn't honestly stand is a tease.

She groaned lightly and opened her eyes to find Raven's teasing eyes already looking at her as she ripped the upper part of Lyric's dress. Lyric gasped and moved to cover herself, only for her partner to stop her.

"Never hide yourself from me beautiful" She told her and gripped the back of Lyric's thighs before lifting her girlfriend's body in her arms.

Salvia was exchanged as they messily kiss each other, desperately trying to pull each other closer. Raven threw Lyric on the bed and immediately grabbed her ankles in her hands before spreading Lyric's legs wide, exposing everything to her.

"You don't understand how fucking mesmerizing you are Lyric Blue" Raven tells her girlfriend before dipping her head down to take part in the delicious meal right in front of her.

Lyric's face immediately morphed into pure ecstasy pleasure. Her eyebrows rose and her eyes were closed tightly as her mouth formed into an O shape and a loud moan left her lips.

Raven's tongue might have been one of the best things Lyric has ever experienced. The way she made sure to reach every inch of Lyric's pleasure spots and curled her tongue in ways she couldn't even imagine.

"Raven!"

She placed Lyric's left leg on her shoulder and lifted her finger to rub Lyric's sensitive clit while she licked her girlfriend's pussy clean. Lyric's legs began to shake violently as she reached her glorious end.

The withering girl screamed out her partner's name as her hands fisted at the sheets. Raven hummed against her and encouraged Lyric to cum all over her face.

"That's it baby. Be a good little cumslut and cum all over my face"

That is what did it for Lyric Blue. Her partner's words sent her over the edge and Lyric found herself doing exactly what Raven said; cumming all over her.

Except she squirted.

Her juices sprayed in Raven's mouth and face as she screamed in euphoria. Raven held on her to her thighs preventing her shaking body from moving any further.

"Stop fucking running" Raven demands after dipping her head down again.

Raven didn't let Lyric close her legs until she had her falling apart another four times. By time Raven was done with her pleasurable torture, Lyric was covered in sweat and salty wet tears ran down her cheeks like a flood.

Raven kissed away her tears and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. She wiped her girlfriend down and ran her a relaxing warm bath to which Lyric made Raven join her.

"I love you" Raven told Lyric as they laid in the bed after their calming bath. Lyric grinned as she lifted her head from Raven's chest. The promise ring Raven gifted her sat gracefully on her finger.

"I love you more"

Then there was a kiss to seal their love.

Raven woke up to the smell of bacon being cooked. She immediately sprung out of the bed and hurried to go see that delicious smell of bacon.

Lyric stood in the middle of the kitchen with her hair in a messy slash sloppy bun and she only wore a white shirt with black lace panties. She seemed to be humming a song that was playing through her airpods as she stir the eggs in the pan.

Raven walked up behind her and wrapped her arms around Lyric's waist gently before kissing her exposed shoulder gently. "Good morning my love" Raven told her and rubbed her girlfriend's hips gently in her hands.

"Hi" Lyric giggled cutely and grinned as she turned around and buried her face in Raven's chest. Raven couldn't help but smile gently at her girlfriend's adorable antics.

"How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby" Lyric told her before checking on the food. She didn't move out of Raven's arms only relaxed in them as she finished cooking themselves breakfast.

Raven remained silent as she stood watching her girlfriend busy herself with the food. Only time she moved as when Lyric went to go grab the plates and fixed their plates so they could finally eat.

"This is delicious baby" Raven praised as she sat down at their clear dining table. Lyric was seated next to her, munching on her own food.

"Thank you"

"I was thinking" Raven swallowed another bite of the food and turned her head to look at Lyric. "I think it's time we take a vacation" She tells her.

"Vacation?"

Raven nods her head.

"For what?

Raven just simply shrugged her shoulders and smiled lovingly at her. "To just get away for a while" She replies.

Lyric grinned and nodded her head. "I'll have to see with work but sure"

"Where do you want to go my love?"

Lyric pondered the thought before responding.

"Somewhere cosy"

Raven nods her head and leans forward to peck Lyric's lips. "Anything for you my love" She tells her before washing their dishes and humming a happy sounding tune.

Lyric grins and stares at her partner with love struck eyes.