Part 1

"Do you know your mission Ellie?" The Boss asked in a strict tone that would make anyone stand straight with arms stuck to their side.

"Yes Sir,"

"Repeat exactly what I said,"

"I will be going undercover to the America's award show since there is a hint that there might be a dangerous case going on that very same day and place,"

"Good, now go dress up presentable for the show, you would need to keep your identity hidden alright,"

Bowing lowly, I exited the room with my shoes not making a single sound on the ground. It was part of the training on being an undercover agent.

"A dress? I hate this," I muttered to myself as I set the dress on top of my body and walked towards the tall mirror.

-

"Ah! Yoongi Hyung, aren't you excited about the award show?" Jungkook asked curiously, being his usual self as he started to talk to the others when I nodded, knowing that I was tired.

The drive to the building was long enough for me to take a brief nap, my head resting onto the cold window in the car.

"Oh Yoongi Hyung, we're here now," Namjoon muttered, being more tired than I was currently.

Getting out of the car, I was instantly touched with the cold air, waving at ARMY but was still trying to get inside as soon as possible.

"Come on, let's get to our seats before one of us gets lost," Namjoon whispered, making his way through several people and we followed, ending up at a table that wrote our group's name on it.

Having the presenter come onto the stage, he started to congratulate everyone for coming and to anyone who was at home sick.

It started with the award of the New Artist Of The Year, which was given to Olivia Rodriguez-

"Sorry, I didn't know you were there,"

The silky but smooth voice caught my attention to turn my head and face two people, a male and female, were talking about something but it wasn't what they were speaking about that caught my attention, but the woman's beauty.

The lady had a smooth and shining face that was illuminated by the little light that came from the stage, her lips were curved and big, but her nose was small, she wore a blue dress that complimented her body to the best of its ability.

As if knowing I was looking their way, she glanced over and sent a wink towards my way. Not knowing what to do, I spun around and covered my cheeks, knowing they were red.

"Who was that Yoongi," Jin Hyung whispered, noticing the sudden shyness from him.

"It's nothing Jin Hyung, just remembered something," I replied slowly, putting my attention onto the stage, where someone was collecting their deserved award.

Not moments after that, I felt sudden little shaking on the ground but since no one looked worried, I left it alone, focusing on the performance of Dua Lipa.

It was after a period of thirty minutes that screaming was heard, seeing bits of the ceiling start to fall down and that was when the chaos began to unfold.

There was a panic in the air as the ceiling started falling down. Everyone was evacuated immediately as the ceiling started to give way and there was obviously going to be a possibility that some lives were going to be spared, which no one wanted it to be them.

Being almost everyone was out of the building, the same similar voice of that woman was echoed through the collapsing room. She must have been stuck.

"Yoongi Hyung! Where are you going!"

"Somebody is stuck over there, I need to help them!"

"But Yoongi Hyung-"

"Please, if that person died because I didn't help them, I would never forgive myself,"

Hoseok then thought about it for a second before deeply sighing and set a hand on my shoulder.

"Yoongi Hyung, I can only cover you for about some minutes but you have to be quick, if the person is dead... then please just leave the body and come back,"

Sneaking past everyone, I was back inside the big hall that was being surrounded by big pieces of bricks and dust filled the room.

Ripping a piece of my thin coat, I covered it over my mouth, adventuring more inside the more or less destroyed building. It's only me that can save her, right...

Hey guys! This is my Yoongi story and I think you'll like it very well. Anyways bye!!