Part 39

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"Why are you being so casual? You know our jobs are at risk right now, you know if word gets out-"

"Word has already got out," Alexander said as simple as possible.

This is it then. I'm going to get kicked out of this house after the rent needs to be paid.

"What do you mean, 'word has already got out'?"

"I told Boss yesterday and he was totally fine with it," Alexander explained, "No one is getting fired, no one is being homeless,"

Boss is fine with this. He was always strict with relationships in the industry, there was hardly a time where he let a relationship stay alive.

"He says that it was the whole point of putting us together, to strict you up and make you better,"

"You're lying," I answered, convinced that you wasn't saying the truth.

"You think I'm lying?"

"Of course, Boss would never let a relationship stay together,"

Alexander then pulled out his phone, which he had from the first day that he came to my apartment, and showed me a message.

Me

Sir, I presume that you have heard the news?

Boss

Of course I have, you and Ellie dating

Me

Yes, you are okay with that?

She is your favourite student

Bĺoss

I am okay with that, you would be the better partner for you

Me

Thank you sir, I will treat her well

Boss

I expect you to

Reading the message, I was certainly shocked from it. Boss being okay with a relationship, especially with one of his favourite pupils.

"You believe me now? Everything is fine?" Alexander said after I handed him back his phone.

"Yeah but that doesn't explain where my phone is,"

"Oh your phone? It's gone,"

"Gone? What do you mean gone?" I asked clearly, anger once again boiling in my body.

"I mean by destroyed, broken, crushed, damaged, do you want me to give more definition of the word gone?"

"But why! Why my phone!"

"Because," Alexander explained, I know that who your little buddy is and why you wanted to stay in that case,"

Slowly, I felt myself starting to get sweaty under the white shirt, in which I didn't want to ruin at all.

He knows about Yoongi now? How could this day get any worse?

"The reason why you wanted to stay in the assignment is because you know Min Yoongi don't you?"

"Of course I do Min Yoongi, he's in one of the biggest boy band-"

"I mean personally, if you were just a 'fan', why would you have his number then?"

"By accident-"

"Don't lie to me,"

"From now on, you don't say lies to me, you listen to me and you don't talk to Min Yoongi,"

"And if I don't listen to your silly rules, you don't own me Alexander,"

"Then explain what happen yesterday huh? You weren't drunk, yet you were so fierce," Alexander admitted.

Yesterday, if only I hadn't kissed Yoongi last night, then this wouldn't be happening right now, but do I regret it? Not really.

"Do you want me to show you the marks you made on my back?"