Part 2

Ripping a piece of my thin coat, I covered it over my mouth, adventuring more inside the more or less destroyed building. It's only me that can save her, right?

"Hello! Is anyone here?" I called out loudly but my voice being half as loud with the cloth.

Another loud cough came after that and I was able to pinpoint where the person was. Getting over a big rock, I managed to see a figure laying with no sign of moving.

"Hey, hey are you okay!"

Running up to the woman on the ground, I saw that her heel was stuck under a rock, making her unable to move but her eyes was opened a little.

"Don't try and move, okay, I'll get you out," I muttered clearly, lifting the rock with all of my might from her foot and set it to the side.

Carefully taking off the heels, I set them on the floor before looking at the woman. She must have passed out from the pain.

With caution, I set an arm under her shoulder and her legs, lifting her from the ground as I started to walk back to the entrance, her weight was very light for a woman like her.

"Hello, is anyone in here!"

The firefighters must have arrived, their loud voice booming through the already shaken up room.

"Um, I'm over here and I have someone with me!" I yelled, coughing lightly as the cloth was now on the woman's mouth.

Soon enough, some heads popped out and they immediately saw me, slowly walking down to me with worried faces on them.

"Are you okay?"

"I am but I don't think she is, her foot was under a rock,"

Nodding, I passed over the lady to the men and was handed out a breathing mask as I was escorted back out of the building.

"Yoongi Hyung! There you are!" Namjoon said worriedly, running over when the firefighters were doing a medical test to me.

"Where did you go? I was sure I saw you come out with us?"

"Sorry for worrying you Namjoon, I heard someone calling for help,"

Namjoon sighed, patting my shoulder as for reassurance before going to check on the others to see if they were missing too.

"Mr. Min?"

I looked up to see a doctor was standing in front of me with a smile on his face.

"You wanted to know the case with that woman?"

"Oh yes,"

"She has minor injury on her foot but otherwise she's okay, she will be taken to get rechecked before being discharged,"

-

Slowly I opened my eyes and I felt a sharp pain which ran from the bottom of my foot to the top of my head, but it was not the worst pain I have ever experienced in my life. I have dealt with much worse pain in the past.

"What happened?" I muttered to myself, glancing at the opened window that provided light inside the room. A day must have went by.

Sitting up straight, I realised I was in a hospital bed with the familiar smell in the air. It wasn't until I looked to my side that I started to wonder what really happened yesterday.

A male was fast asleep against a chair, with his arms crossed and his head tilted, you could tell he was waiting for something to happen but eventually gave up and decided to take a nap instead...