Part 26

Yoongi

So your saying that you can't stay over anymore?

Me

Yeah

I'll tell you more later when I come over

Yoongi

Okay, I'll see you soon

Setting my phone down, I continued to clean around my dusty and covered with dust apartment for the second day now, having had to start early in the morning yesterday and still hadn't finished yet.

Dusting the windows, vacuuming the floors, arranging and setting new bed sheets for me and my guest. Acting like some sort of maid in my own home. I hope Alexander appreciates all of this.

Alexander. Mysterious and Moody. He's 6'2 and he looked very fit and strong, having beefy, built and firm muscles that had been shown on the day that I saw him with his tight and inflexible blue shirt.

"Gosh! Why am I even thinking about that man?" I huffed out loud while I started to fix my hair for meeting Yoongi.

I would've have met him in their apartment but Yoongi said that the rest of the members were very busy so we decided to meet by a lonely bench close to a pond. I couldn't wait to tell Yoongi the news.

Walking on the ember-red leaves of autumn burned slowly and the huffing wind was too lazy to scatter the leaves. The leaves had been a flame like in a quilt of colour. The scenery looked like it came from a romantic film.

After being distracted by the surrounding, I continued to search for Yoongi until I found a man standing beside a bench with his back facing me.

He then turned to his side and I got a perfect view on his face.

"Yoongi! Yoongi! I'm over here!" I called out, running over to Yoongi, who was now looking at me with an endearing smile.

He had been wearing all black as usual; a black beret, black long 80s trousers, a turtleneck with a black jacket on top of it. A black mask adding to the dark aesthetic.

"You made it," I said gently, giving him a smile before sitting down beside Yoongi on the old bench.

"Of course I made it, you said that you wanted to tell me something?"

"Yeah," I answered before stopping myself from talking about my own situation, "Are you sure you want me to talk first?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"You seemed like you were going to say something to me before I had to leave yesterday,"

Yoongi looked embarrassed from my statement, rubbing the back of his neck nervously, "Really? You could tell?"

I nodded without hesitation, "I'm a secret agent, specialised in killing, torture and etc, it's my job to notice if even a slight change happens on someone's face,"

"And did I look nervous?" Yoongi questioned curiously, releasing a short uptight chuckle.

"No, you looked terrified actually," I exaggerated, laughing when I saw the horror on Yoongi's face.

"I'm just kidding, okay I'll say first," I finally said.

"I got a new job, being a bodyguard for-," I explained, already being cut off.

"For who? How long are you doing it for?" Yoongi asked hurriedly, his eyes widening in surprise.

"Yoongi, calm down," I reassured clearly.

"I'm going to be your bodyguard and for the entire time that you're going to stay here for,"

"Really?"

"Why would I be lying? My Boss told me himself," I replied, leaving out the part of having a partner with me.

"Well there's no need for me to say what I wanted to say,"

"No, I want to know,"

"We're going to have concerts around the USA, I was going to tell you that you might be home alone for a while but now you're coming with us,"

Concerts? Boss didn't tell me that. Why is he hiding so many things from me? Am I not his top candidate? Did this Alexander guy replacing me?

"Yeah, everything was planned,"

"Are you coming back to the apartment?"

"I can't, I have a visitor today," I half lied, seeing the happiness slipped out of his face like ice cream.

I held his face with one of my hands, his squishy cheek could still be felt with a mask on.

"Don't be sad because I'm not there okay, be happy for your fans,"

"Who said I was sad because you're not staying with us anymore," Yoongi rhetorically asked, taking my hand away from his face but held it in his own.

"Your face says that," I answered openly, giving him a knowing look and he gave up trying to be tough with me.

Laughter. Happiness. No worries. No problems. But all of that came to an end soon enough.

Checking my phone for my time, I gasped shockedly at how late I was to invite Alexander into my house. I hope he isn't waiting outside.

"I need to go now,"

"Right now?"

"Yeah, I don't want to keep my guest waiting," I assured quickly, standing up from the bench.

Yoongi stood up as well, patiently waiting for some sort of signal, some sort of consent to do something.

"I'll talk to you soon," I added softly, trying to figure out what the signal will be and what it could mean.

Both of us were looking for a signal for different things, at least that what we thought....