Part 32

It became consistent, I took a step back and he took a step forward. It was when my back touched the wall, that Alexander's hand was quickly put down on the wall next to my head.

"Guys, we need to start going now-"

Suddenly the door was then flung open by one of the bodyguards who worked with us, who looked surprised by our actions.

"Oh, are you guys dating?"

"No-

"Yes, we are," Alexander admitted, pulling me to his side and putting his hand over my shoulder as if to act lovey dovey.

Rumours spread around faster than Michael Jackson's Thriller song and it was getting annoying with everyone questioning my relationship with Alexander. It was even more hard to keep it a secret that it was fake.

"Why did you say that?" I finally asked him on the way home from work, where no one could bother us with questions.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, you just made the assignment even more hard," I answered in frustration.

"Aren't you making the assignment harder for yourself?"

"What are-"

"I saw you, even in the middle of work, you still looked back to see him, what is so special about him anyways," Alexander admitted, "You know Boss won't be happy if you were distracted,"

"I'm not being distracted,"

"Yeah right," Alexander muttered, his pace becoming even more faster than before....

\\♤♡ • ♧☆\\

When I finished taking a shower, I checked my phone to see that Ellie had sent me a new message. As soon as I opened the message, I was immediately greeted with a smile on my face.

Ellie

Hey

It almost made me laugh at how short the message was when I read it. There hasn't been any improvement in Ellie's texting over the last few months.

Me

Hi

Ellie

You saw me didn't you

Me

At the stadium?

Yeah I did

Ellie

Did you get in trouble?

Me

No, Jin Hyung just thinks that we're dating

Ellie

What! He thinks we're dating! Why?

Is she really questioning why Jin Hyung thinks we're dating? She is really clueless in everything but her job...

~Flashback

"Yoongi?"

It was Ellie's hesitant voice which immediately woke me from my pleasant nap and caused me to get up from the couch to see her kneeling beside me.

In spite of the fact that she had a frightened and almost terrified expression on her face, she held my hand tightly with both hands.

It was around 5 o'clock and the members had been out for shopping without me because of a minor injury, leaving only me and Ellie in the house.

"Ellie? What's wrong?"

"I... It's... Um, my..." Ellie tried to say something, stuttering time to time but she gave up very quickly.

With a quick movement, I got up from the couch and sat on the floor with her, grabbing hold both of her hands as she talked.

"Calm down, breathe okay," I whispered gently, having Ellie slowly nod at my words.

It wasn't long before Ellie started to calm down and her breathing slowed down as she became less stressed. Swiping her forehead with my hand which was full of sweat, I slowly hugged her without hurrying.

"Did something happen? Did your boss make you do something?"

"N-No... Today..." Ellie started but stopped once again, "Today is my parent's death anniversary,"

"Your parent's death anniversary?" I repeated and Ellie nodded.

"Yes, I wanted to visit their grave but I've never done it before because of some circumstances,"

"I understand, do you still want to go?" I mumbled and Ellie nodded again into my shoulder.

It was somewhat infuriating for me to hear Ellie refer to her boss as a man. How could he make her promise to never go to her own parent's grave for so many years now! Whatever gave her the courage to ask me to go with her, I hope she doesn't regret it in the future.

"Ellie? Are you ready?" I asked, gently knocking the door to receive a frightened response.

Upon opening the door, Ellie was revealed wearing a plain linen black dress, which, in addition to being elegant, sophisticated, and enhancing Ellie's appearance to an even greater extent.

Despite the fact that I don't recall when my mouth started opening in an expression of surprise, I quickly closed it when I saw Ellie lower her head in self-effacing embarrassment as I looked at her. There is something so beautiful about her that she doesn't even know she has it.

"Are you ready to go?" I added and Ellie just acknowledged my question.

We stopped by a flower shop to get some eye-catching and freshly picked red roses since it was her parent's favourite flower before heading to the graveyard.

Arriving at the entrance, Ellie began to look more and more scared as she had a tight grip on my arm.

"Are you sure you still want to go? We can go back-"

"No, I... I said that I wanted to go so I will,"

We processed to go in the graveyard, passing many graves where many young or old souls would have being held until Ellie stopped in her tracks, meaning we were here.

The grave in front of us said 'Grace and Dave Wonder lay here' in cursive writing....